Paul Walker Twitter

Whats obvious is that nearly everyone on here wants Irvine sacked but there has not been any Alan out chants at Hillsborough yet and until this happens he won't go. An early goal for us tomorrow and a good win and people at matches and 50 year old women (Doreen on FH) will be back to lovin Irvine, until the next game and we lose.

the problem is, i'm sure we will win the next 2 games, which will paper over the cracks for a few more weeks, for me the change needs making now, its clear to most footy fans that he isn't the man for us.

and lets be positive for a sec, IF (big if) he gets us promoted, we all know that there is no way he will be a success in the championship

so why wait?????

Guest brockowl

alan irvine you are the lukiest man in football nobody wants you at this club, you will be made fully aware of this tomorrow evening

DO THE RIGHT THING AND WALK

If we really are set on him going (which I believe is clear) then the calls for Irvine out should continue whether we lose 0-6 or win 6-0 the calls at the end

have to be the same. I suggest Milan's Barmy Army as the chant for positive play. We cant have Milan thinking us wanting him out is to do with the last game

and that we'll be kept quiet by a win.

Seriously folks did we expect him to go this morning, 1 day before our next league game and 5 before an important (and must win) FA cup match. For me he has 7 days to try and persuade MM not to show him the door. Anything less than a win tomorrow and a show of Barcelona-esque football on saturday and I think that will be game over. Even the argument of "he has let him spend money" doesn't do anything for me, those signing have clearly been signed off by someone above AI who thinks they are a sound investment in any squad regardless of manager. By the end of January we will either be in the last 16 of the FA cup and climbing the league or looking for a new manager.

Just not bothered...

Guest Triplej2

I reckon it's taking Milan longer than he thought to talk Nigel pearson round after what happened at Leicester.He will cave eventually though and all will be well with the world :biggrin:

the problem is, i'm sure we will win the next 2 games, which will paper over the cracks for a few more weeks, for me the change needs making now, its clear to most footy fans that he isn't the man for us.

and lets be positive for a sec, IF (big if) he gets us promoted, we all know that there is no way he will be a success in the championship

so why wait?????

Agree with all this. Longer we leave it the less chance a new man will have to try and save this sorry season.

Whats obvious is that nearly everyone on here wants Irvine sacked but there has not been any Alan out chants at Hillsborough yet and until this happens he won't go. An early goal for us tomorrow and a good win and people at matches and 50 year old women (Doreen on FH) will be back to lovin Irvine, until the next game and we lose.

I'm pretty sure Mandaric isn't that stupid and his is the only opinion that really matters at the end of the day. He's already stated that he isn't afraid of making 'unpopular' decisions as well, so I wouldn't worry about whether the majority of fans really want him out or not.

Guest Triplej2

Sheffield Wednesday, highest budget in the league, Milan mandaric rescuing us from the oblivion, a night match almost upon us and we're all miserable as f*ck and don't want go.

THIS is what Irvine has done to us.

boooooooooooooooooo!

Strange - at the sametime this little nugget was announced an ebayer called ALANFUCKFACE7643 removed from sale 245 home made football DVD's of crap teams, a blackboard and chalk (heavily used and worn) and a sweaty grey SWFC tracksuit complete with dandruff.

There should be a feel good factor around the place after MM took over, but Alan Irvine has lost it all. He's the only man holding us back.

We need a manager that is going to go out and;

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!!

and bring the excitement back to Hillsborough, get the feel good factor back, unite the fans by having a leader, an inspirational figure the fans can look took and the players to look up to.

John Sheridan is the man for all that!

Can you imagine the buzz about the place if we got a new man in that wants to attack and play football and try and smash teams though? The relief and change would probably bring 3 or 4 straight wins on the bounce on itself and bump us up the table.

Surely MM knows this he's done it enough times? It's baffling me what he thinks we have to gain by putting up with him?