Paul Walker Twitter

I really don't understand this. When he took shadow control (before the EGM) after the Northampton FA Cup match he said he'd told Irvine 'to try not to lose too many points'. Sine then we had the awful capitulation at Carlisle in the JPT, a good win

away at Brizzle C in the FA Cup. In the league we've been awful. We've taken 4 points from 18!!! Including the 2 worst results in SWFC history - Exeter away and Leyton Orient away. Never mind not living up to our expectations, he's not living up to

Mandaric's publicly stated expectations.

said that at the Fans Forum.

I remember it well

AI is out soon................

I really don't understand this. When he took shadow control (before the EGM) after the Northampton FA Cup match he said he'd told Irvine 'to try not to lose too many points'. Sine then we had the awful capitulation at Carlisle in the JPT, a good win

away at Brizzle C in the FA Cup. In the league we've been awful. We've taken 4 points from 18!!! Including the 2 worst results in SWFC history - Exeter away and Leyton Orient away. Never mind not living up to our expectations, he's not living up to

Mandaric's publicly stated expectations.

Yep you've got to assume MM has decided to bin him, absolutely awful results since Mandaric arrived, something that makes a mockery of LS's claims that the admin threat was the cause of the poo poo results in the first half of the season.

We need a motivator for sure, these players are going out there terrified of Leyton frigging Orient and Exeter. Someone needs to come in and put an arm around the confidence players, have a word and build them up - "JJ, YOU ARE THE flipping SEX MY SON, THE PLAYERS IN THIS LEAGUE AREN'T FIT TO LACE YOUR BOOTS, GO OUT THERE AND ENJOY YOURSELF".

Whats obvious is that nearly everyone on here wants Irvine sacked but there has not been any Alan out chants at Hillsborough yet and until this happens he won't go. An early goal for us tomorrow and a good win and people at matches and 50 year old women (Doreen on FH) will be back to lovin Irvine, until the next game and we lose.

Whats obvious to me is that no-one in their right mind would take any notice of all the moaning whinging halfwits who permanently find someone or something to crucify on this forum. Surely any sane person would try to think logically. Fortunately most fans are sane hence little or no chanting from the VAST majority.

He was never going to come out publicly and slate Irvine, his comments are nothing more than the normal "football speak"

He's merely backed his manger to show professionalism, and at the same time given him a massive kick up the arse.

Don't worry, Mandaric ain't stupid.

I'm really, really hoping that Mandaric is just tying up any loose ends on the new managers negotiations.

Perhaps Zola's flight from Italy has been cancelled, so he's had to delay the appointment a few days!

We can all hope.

Milan and Sousa parted ways quite amicably at Leicester.

Wouldn't be suprised if he's had a call.

Whats obvious is that nearly everyone on here wants Irvine sacked but there has not been any Alan out chants at Hillsborough yet and until this happens he won't go. An early goal for us tomorrow and a good win and people at matches and 50 year old women (Doreen on FH) will be back to lovin Irvine, until the next game and we lose.

thats just it in a nutshell, "nearly everyone on here"

we all come on and express our opinions with the vast majority wanting him to go but I fear there are more fence sitters than we think, and thats the reason for a lack of chanting.

I think that tomorrows experiment with the west stand could not have come at a worst time for AI as there will be a good concentration of us in one place.