CLEAR CONSCIENCE?

Guest RAY HOMEBOSH

Does anybody else feel uncomfortable about signing players when a lot of suppliers/creditors are owed many thousands of pounds? Is it ethical, or does anybody give a poo poo?

It seems we're at opposite ends of the financial scale haha.

We buy young up and coming players with ££££

You loan in old blunt has beens who have forgot how to lace up their boots nevermind hit the back of the net.

Hang your snout in shame and trott off back to pigs mad. :rolleyes:

i thought the creditors were being paid up.

I heard a nice story the other day where a butcher at hilllsborough who was owed money had been paid up in full and him and his employees were treated to a hospitality day out at the match with tickets and meals included.

If thats true it needs publicising.

Awful attempt at fishing by the OP by the way, really very poor.

Would it be ethical to tell your shareholders you are living within your means then the very next day post a 18 million pound loss for the year?

Would it be ethical because we were relegated to sue a fellow club?

Would it be ethical to try and sue a hot dog stall outside the club for selling better sausages?

Would it be ethical to fall out with SCC over the world cup bid and spit the dummy out?

Is it ethical to loan players from every club known to man because we cant afford our own so rely on other clubs to pay players to play for us?.

Next players like Marcus Bent will be signing, but surely it cannot get that bad yet?

Guest waistline ye diddle

Can't be arsed to read the whole thread but has anyone covered Rash Homeboy yet?

Or BYE HOMO RASH

Just joined for that, goodnight.

Guest Mexico Baby

All of our creditors agreed to a write down.

You do realise that if someone agrees to have sex with you, then it isn't rape. Don't you?

You probably can't relate to that, though. Sorry.

No they didn't, only coop took a hit. As far as I'm aware all trade creditors were paid in full. Certainly one of the larger ones who I know were paid up in full straight after take over

Guest intercity0wl

Sheffield United couldn't even afford magic beans.

Pity that, because i feel they could really do with some in the coming months.

I speak to employees at a company that deals with that team from S2 and was told months ago they has outstanding invoices which when we last spoke were still outstanding.

Another supplier to The Grunters has been demanding cash on delivery since the start of the season but I'm sure all this is nothing to worry about :laugh:

Does anybody else feel uncomfortable about signing players when a lot of suppliers/creditors are owed many thousands of pounds? Is it ethical, or does anybody give a poo poo?

Thinking up an anagram £0.00

Setting up an account on rivals fan forum £0.00

Questioning rivals ethics on transfers because they can afford to buy players and your team cant. £0.00

Transfer kitty of own club £0.00

Total debt £67,000,000

Bitter,obsessed,terrified grunters......PRICELESS.