CLEAR CONSCIENCE?

Guest RAY HOMEBOSH

Guest RAY HOMEBOSH

Does anybody else feel uncomfortable about signing players when a lot of suppliers/creditors are owed many thousands of pounds? Is it ethical, or does anybody give a poo poo?

Guest sotonowl

Does anybody else feel uncomfortable about signing players when a lot of suppliers/creditors are owed many thousands of pounds? Is it ethical, or does anybody give a poo poo?

How about the 50million you grunters owe

Guest Triplej2

Who do we owe?

details to back up your rubbish, who is owed and how much as you seem in the know, see its your first post as well

Guest RAY HOMEBOSH

Get back to the lane.

For my first post, not a very nice response to a very ethical question! I take it you are one of the dont give a poo poo brigade?

Pig maybe on a wind up.

But what's he trying to wind us up with?

As far as I'm aware all creditors were paid in full. That includes local creditors and the tax man. The only people who were not paid in full were the Co-Op bank who agreed a write down on debts pre Mandaric getting involved.

Look at facts before coming to try and bait us piggy.

Guest totemowl

For my first post, not a very nice response to a very ethical question! I take it you are one of the dont give a poo poo brigade?

Who do you support Ray?

Do you have a problem with what you are asking about?

Why?

I don't feel uncomfortable about signing new players. Mainly because my understanding is that ALL creditors have been paid in full, except the COOP who agreed a figure they were willing to accept for the money they were owed. Former directors also have individual agreements with the club on repayment of money owed to them.

If you can give an example of a creditor that we owe money to then I'll be happy to offer you an apology and maybe change my views on this.