My other half's a Blade!

My sister's bloke is a pig, and they've just had their first child - my first nephew.

Already the arguments have begun over who he'll support, but i'm proud to say my sister is standing her ground quite well, and a trip to the Megastore on Saturday brought some much needed provisions to go alongside the pig ones.

She's even tried chucking a pig babygrow thing in the wash with a load of red clothes to try and make it go pink :biggrin:

Thankfully my good lady isn't a blade. She's a villa fan. When we moved to Sheffield last year she swore she wouldn't get interested in Wednesday but she is now referring to us as "we" and is now wanting to come to games when I start taking my son. We live very close to the ground so it's not like she can ignore it.

My ex was/is a Huddersfield fan, so were all her family. Thank fuck I'm not with her anymore after them doing the double over us.

My Fiancée is an owl. The first thing she bought for our wedding was a SWFC garter. Top lass.

My ex is a blade....or so she said.

Now I'm not saying they're all thick but I told her once that everyone's blood is blue, until you cut yourself, when it turns to red. She didn't believe me at first but I proved it when I told her to look at the veins in her arm.

daft bint.

Mrs AlanHarper doesn't like football - so might as well be a blade.

I did manage to convert a Liverpool season ticket holder into an Owl back in the 90s (she's still an Owl to this day) by the power of my tail.

:laugh:

Never, ever been out with a Blade - and never will.

Remember being in the old Club Wow (oh yeah baby!) and snogging this girl. I saw something flash near her clevage, I looked down and it was a Blades pendant on her necklace. I asked for a closer inspection, she pulled it out and said she was a big Unitedite. I just tongued her mate and fooked off to find my mates on the other dance floor after going to the bar for a vodka to try and clean my mouth. Dirty, horrible pig! :biggrin:

Being from Surrey and now living in London, I'm fortunate enough to rarely encounter any blunts. The closest I came was going on a date about a year ago with a cousin of Colin Kazim-Richards. She said that her family was pretty much divided between Owls and Blunts, but she didn't support either. Nice girl, but we didn't see eachother again.