My other half's a Blade!

Guest Superblades

Ok so you walk into a bar - and there's Megan Fox standing there not able to take her eyes off you. You are 30 years old, bit of a pot belly from all the beers down the cavendish and have seen better days. You can't quite believe it. She approaches you and let's you know it's on like ping pong.

You go back to her place at West one thinking this is pretty mint. She strips and says "oh sorry Dave, I really like to do it one particular way. If you do this for me I'll let you put it wherever you want". You nod and she walks over to the wardrobe rummaging around...only to pull out our heavenly shirt. She then proceeds to pull it over her top and take her knickers off.

WHAT DO YOU DO

Ok so you walk into a bar - and there's Megan Fox standing there not able to take her eyes off you. You are 30 years old, bit of a pot belly from all the beers down the cavendish and have seen better days. You can't quite believe it. She approaches you and let's you know it's on like ping pong.

You go back to her place at West one thinking this is pretty mint. She strips and says "oh sorry Dave, I really like to do it one particular way. If you do this for me I'll let you put it wherever you want". You nod and she walks over to the wardrobe rummaging around...only to pull out our heavenly shirt. She then proceeds to pull it over her top and take her knickers off.

WHAT DO YOU DO

Tell the Pig fan to wee wee off back to his own shitty forum.

WHAT DO YOU DO

Order her a proper shirt and come back in a week.

Guest James-The-Owl

WHAT DO YOU DO

Cry over the fact that Megan Fox is a blade. And she called me Dave.

Guest Superblades

Tell the Pig fan to wee wee off back to his own shitty forum.

There's been enough Wednesday boys on here accepting of me so I think I'll stay for the time being for your benefit only

Guest surfing-owl

The Valentine's thread got me thinking...

How many other Owls have managed to pull themselves a Blade?

My missus is a Blade (Not a massive footy fan though, more of a family thing), and I think I'd qualify for a swift kick to the balls if I whisked her off to SWFC for a romantic meal. :laugh:

my cousin has a gf who is a blade and even though hes a season ticket holder at wednesday i think that hed turn a blade before she turned to be a wednesday fan

WHAT DO YOU DO

Hmmm, tough one. But after giving it some thought, I would do my duty safe in the knowledge that I would have learned where she keeps the offending item. At a later date, I would have a dump and wipe my arse on said attire.

And by the way, you are welcome to stay on here, I have quite a lot of Blunt mates and I've never considered it their fault, I blame the parents, it's a form of child abuse.

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Hmmm, tough one. But after giving it some thought, I would do my duty safe in the knowledge that I would have learned where she keeps the offending item. At a later date, I would have a dump and wipe my arse on said attire.

And by the way, you are welcome to stay on here, I have quite a lot of Blunt mates and I've never considered it their fault, I blame the parents, it's a form of child abuse.

:laugh:

Guest Superblades

Thanks...I think ;)!

There's been enough Wednesday boys on here accepting of me so I think I'll stay for the time being for your benefit only

I find your choice of username curious though, I mean Super Blades. I've lived 52 years and I've never known them to be anything other than poo . Unless of course you are referring to the time when Wednesday were called the Blades, your username would make sense then.

I find your choice of username curious though, I mean Super Blades. I've lived 52 years and I've never known them to be anything other than poo . Unless of course you are referring to the time when Wednesday were called the Blades, your username would make sense then.

So super, they haven't actually won anything since 1925...

... but that's a topic for another day. :rolleyes:

Guest Superblades

I would say the promotion season a couple of years back was relatively super although you may think I'm delusional

I would say the promotion season a couple of years back was relatively super although you may think I'm delusional

I didn't enjoy it. :laugh: But each to their own, I don't bear Utd no malice, unlike a few of my mates who were very disappointed that we didn't go under before christmas, some of them were delusional to think that if we had gone under, all the current Wednesdayites would cross over to the dark side, that's how thick some of my Blunt mates are. If Wedy had folded, I would have finished with football. The same would happen if we ever move from Hillsborough, I would finish with football.

I think Utd are going down a similar route to what we did, they have massive debt, and are currently over-spending in a gamble to stay in the divison. They have twice as much debt as we had, so I would presume that without a benefactor, their fall will be deeper and last longer. I must admit that a huge grin has suddenly appeared on my face. Utd are going back to the days of 13,000 crowds, oh joy. :biggrin:

My sister's bloke is a pig, and they've just had their first child - my first nephew.

Already the arguments have begun over who he'll support, but i'm proud to say my sister is standing her ground quite well, and a trip to the Megastore on Saturday brought some much needed provisions to go alongside the pig ones.

She's even tried chucking a pig babygrow thing in the wash with a load of red clothes to try and make it go pink :biggrin:

put the pig shirt in the bottom of the potty...it'll save poo poo going anything useful... :laugh:

I'd rather not have any lass i go out with interested in football, christ knows i get to see them the other 6 days of the week.

Saturday afternoons are for in my view going down to the match with guy mates or family relations e.g dad or brother.

Would never take mine to a game.