I'm done

Guest Sniper1

i've never ever left a game early, today i left after 20 mins...20 flippingminutes !

I've given my ST to a mate, I think i'd have been better giving it to my worst enemy.

My ST renewal, yeah right it's getting cancelled first thing monday morning !

This isn't a look at me post, i honestly could not give a flip if you + or - it. i just need to get this off my chest.

Today was flippingpathetic and i will not return to the place i love until that edit is gone ! but never mind he's a good coach eh !

The irony is the player he's shafted all season is the one that's helped him out...wonder if he'll start him next week hmmmm.

Please don't leave it too long Milan cos i hate been away. :angry:

Was this your first ever Wednesday game?

FFS

i've never ever left a game early, today i left after 20 mins...20 flippingminutes !

I've given my ST to a mate, I think i'd have been better giving it to my worst enemy.

This isn't a look at me post, i honestly could not give a flip if you + or - it. i just need to get this off my chest.

Today was flippingpathetic and i will not return to the place i love until that edit is gone ! but never mind he's a good coach eh !

The irony is the player he's shafted all season is the one that's helped him out...wonder if he'll start him next week hmmmm.

You have the right to do and say as you please, but i wouldn't want you on my side when things are going wrong.....

flip off tail face, nobody likes the spelling police

It's not a spelling mistake -it's using completely the wrong word! It just shows how far the education in this country has descended and to me it's just like nails down a blackboard.

But back to the thread - Purse should be left to rot in the reserves for me.

go support man u

I thought it was spelt Jud (I realise it wasn't your original spelling).

Is it just me?

With hindsight, his treatment of Heffernan has been nothing short of flipping disgraceful, hasn't it. Sums the bloke up.

flipping clueless.

Gud is reference to the poster sotonowl. A rumbleing tool of the highest order, for some reason decided to call me it.

Guest Sniper1

Yeah it was, read it again lad eh !

After all the poo we have had to put up with you spout off like this because Darren Purse had a complete mare of a 15 minutes.

Take yourself off to bed lad and get some sleep, things will seem better tomorrow.

PS

Lad most patronising word that you could say to another man. :rolleyes:

It's going to take years to turn the club around properly. Milan has asked for the fans to get behind him, jump ship if you want. But I have faith that those who stick with it will be justified.

Irvine or no Irvine. I'm behind the club, because for once in a long time we have a hope and a purpose. Milan has renewed many a fans wavering interest.

Fine if you want to walk away, managers come and go. However, someone who puts his money where his mouth is and asks for the fans backing should be backed. Now is not a time to walk away, 5/6 years ago yes, but now? Please give Milan the support he deserves.

Edited by DesWalker

After all the poo we have had to put up with you spout off like this because Darren Purse had a complete mare of a 15 minutes.

Take yourself off to bed lad and get some sleep, things will seem better tomorrow.

PS

Lad most patronising word that you could say to another man. :rolleyes:

Stop trying to be so flipping patronising yourself then eh ! BTW it wasn't just purse !

Home and Away for over 25 yrs and you question me ?

I do apologise for running out of patience with the manager.

How old are you BTW ?