I'm done

Haha, probably be more fun (steve)?

yep...

seen as eckington is full of owls i'm going to guess you are.......paul?? (if not tell me as we could be here all nite)

i've never ever left a game early, today i left after 20 mins...20 flippingminutes !

I've given my ST to a mate, I think i'd have been better giving it to my worst enemy.

My ST renewal, yeah right it's getting cancelled first thing monday morning !

This isn't a look at me post, i honestly could not give a flip if you + or - it. i just need to get this off my chest.

Today was flippingpathetic and i will not return to the place i love until that edit is gone ! but never mind he's a good coach eh !

The irony is the player he's shafted all season is the one that's helped him out...wonder if he'll start him next week hmmmm.

Please don't leave it too long Milan cos i hate been away. :angry:

Hillsborough dont need to**ers like you in there pal, flip off and have a good time watching tv whilst the games are on, you will not be missed m8

Hillsborough dont need to**ers like you in there pal, flip off and have a good time watching tv whilst the games are on, you will not be missed m8

Oh look another one resorting to name calling, do one darling...oh and i'm not and never will be your m8.

I don't really bother with the tv much either, i'll just enjoy spending the time with my kids, but thanks for the idea anyway.

Edited by eckingtonblue