I'm done

Im trying to be a supporter and it won't stop because you don't like it.

Get over yourselves, its not about you 2 or me, its about the club and the over reacting halfwits on here.

It's not what you post that's at issue here, but how you post it.

You are abusive, patronising and enormously hypocritical (and a downright liar on at least a couple of occasions). That is why I don't like your internet persona; nothing to do with Irvine, Potter, attendances, long ball tactics, ego, Owlstalk rating or any other random nonsense you choose to sublimate the issue with.

Same old faces, DJ and Reading.

Do either of you watch Wednesday?

Im trying to cut the manager some slack, im trying to defend some of the players.

Im trying to be a supporter and it won't stop because you don't like it.

Get over yourselves, its not about you 2 or me, its about the club and the over reacting halfwits on here.

Are you really that unhappy? :rolleyes:

No we just spend our time wandering around the desert (supposedly).

You are as clueless as Irvine with your wild suppositions.

Getting desparate? Amateur.at WUMMING.

Guest Sheff Owl

It is just my opinion. But Mandaric is supporting Irvine in this transfer window so I think he will give him until May - or until the play offs are mathematically impossible.

No chance imo

MM has already said he want's promotion, we are just about mid table now and 12 points behind Brighton, that is shocking to say the least.

I would even go as far as saying if we don't pick up maximum points out of say the next 3/4 games (which are very winnable) then he will be out.

If we don't where do you think that will leave us in the table?

At this point you should be trying to cement your place in the place offs not trying to get into them.

There's no doubt that the jury is still out on Irvine.

However it is this kind of attitude from our fans that I find far more depressing than conceding two rubbish goals in the first five minutes.

Try supporting the team even if you don't agree with everything the manager does. Irvine will be with us until May regardless. Fans deserting the club now isn't going help the team in any way whatsoever.

FFS this isn't a for/against irvine thread, my views are not worth a w*nk, the only man that matters is MM ! It's just after so much poo poo for so long i've had enough, i agree it's not helping but then neither is the man that's picking the team !

Hmmm maybe you're right ! roger knows i'm drunk now and don't care anymore.

Whats offensive about what i have put, im trying to reinforce my opinion because you 2 won't have it that i can be positive.

Hmm... it's a real mystery isn't it?

:dry:

are you pished up?

or

simple?

Don't tell me what to ask and what not to ask wee pipe Head.

F'k me, you need to get out more, like to Hillsborough maybe.

I see things differently to alot of you miserable fukwits,

i couldn't give a f'k about you bunch of part timers.

I know for a fact that some of these muppets were disappointed when we got back in the game.

Their own ego's are more important that the club, F'kin unreal, completely ashamed of some so called fans.

How people's minds work this way i will never know. :angry:

Get to Hillsborough and try supporting from there rather than playing the big man on the internet, :rolleyes:

its about the club and the over reacting halfwits on here.

You can't handle it can you?

I see things differently to alot of you miserable fukwits, i am not telling people what to say or what to post[/b], i couldn't give a f'k about

you bunch of part timers.

Im trying to support my football club, that means players and manager.

DJ you keep using the same dig about ordering people what to think etc.

You are completely wrong.[/b]

Im entitled to disagree with people just like you are, cheers.

OK !

No chance imo

MM has already said he want's promotion, we are just about mid table now and 12 points behind Brighton, that is shocking to say the least.

I would even go as far as saying if we don't pick up maximum points out of say the next 3/4 games (which are very winnable) then he will be out.

If we don't where do you think that will leave us in the table?

At this point you should be trying to cement your place in the place offs not trying to get into them.

You may be right. But even then we'd never know whether Irvine would have taken us up (albeit through the play offs).

If we do drop a lot of points in the next 3-4 games then automatic will be very unlikely. But this means a new manager wouldn't take us up automatically this season either. That's why I think he probably will give Irvine at least until the playoffs are impossible.

At Wednesday though nothing would surprise me, so we will see!

Guest Sniper1

OK !

So lets get something straight then, we are all entitled to our opinion except anyone who actually enjoys being a Wednesdayite.

We can have opinions as long as they are all the same.

We can call each other names except when it becomes offensive to the more delicate posters.

DJM - you don't like my Internet persona :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Head up arse. :laugh:

So lets get something straight then, we are all entitled to our opinion except anyone who actually enjoys being a Wednesdayite.

I think I explained that fully. It is about HOW you post, not WHAT you post.

We can call each other names except when it becomes offensive to the more delicate posters.

You were the one who first squealed like a little girl about it and now you're one of the most abusive posters around.

That old chestnut? Change the record.

Head up arse.

I don't believe you are genuine.

You are about as sincere as your recent flounce.

Just a trouble causer IMO - nothing more. You attempt to defend the indefensible a bit too much IMO. You go out of your way to be offensive and upset people.

See -

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=141522

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=140803

There is some serious offence in those threads. But you don't or won't learn will you.

Conversely, you may seriously have a bad case of tourettes. Owlstalk's own version of waterboarding.

The desert can do strange things to people.

I can't decide whether he's genuine or not. Before a few weeks ago I'd never really noticed him as a wind-up, but recently he's gone nuts. As you say Reading, he does seem to be going out of his way to get attention - something else he has demonstrated double standards about.

Either he's a childish wind-up, in which case he's a complete tool.

Or he's actually sincere, in which case he's a complete tool.

Correct everyone is entitled to their opinion !

BUT my opinion didn't consist of calling fellow posters "part timers" and accusing them of "having their head up their arse"

Whereas you did and posted hypocrytical comments as highlighted (on your request}

So my view stays the same (does yours) or are you going to be even more of a hypocrite ?

Either he's a childish wind-up, in which case he's a complete tool.

Or he's actually sincere, in which case he's a complete tool.

I don't want to get all Straffordish, but I don't think he actually goes to the games. He just belatedly repeats what is in the public domain.

Last week I posted as soon as I 'got back' from Bristol. He joined the debate immediately. He didn't comment about the actual performance just about 'pro Irvine'.

Quite lengthy posts - I would suggest not Iphone. So he either lives close to Bristol or he didn't actually go. Him saying Purse was good made me suspect the latter - he was awful (really) in the first half, but it wasn't really brought up on here - so he wouldn't know.

If he does go, he seems to be Billy No Mates. Never mentions the journey, who he has been with etc, etc.

I just think he is a WUMMER and he is agressive to anyone who questions him.

But seriously, those threads in the Boardroom? How can you justify them? They were calculated to be as offensive as possible. No doubt about it.

'Wasn't aware of the history of the litigation because I was in the desert'.

About as genuine as his recent flounce.

I may be wrong - but I am not bothered. In the alternative, he is just a tool.

I don't want to get all Straffordish, but I don't think he actually goes to the games. He just belatedly repeats what is in the public domain.

Last week I posted as soon as I 'got back' from Bristol. He joined the debate immediately. He didn't comment about the actual performance just about 'pro Irvine'.

Quite lengthy posts - I would suggest not Iphone. So he either lives close to Bristol or he didn't actually go. Him saying Purse was good made me suspect the latter - he was awful (really) in the first half, but it wasn't really brought up on here - so he wouldn't know.

If he does go, he seems to be Billy No Mates. Never mentions the journey, who he has been with etc, etc.

I just think he is a WUMMER and he is agressive to anyone who questions him.

But seriously, those threads in the Boardroom? How can you justify them? They were calculated to be as offensive as possible. No doubt about it.

'Wasn't aware of the history of the litigation because I was in the desert'.

About as genuine as his recent flounce.

I may be wrong - but I am not bothered. In the alternative, he is just a tool.

Don't get too close to the truth mate, he'll say you've got your head up your arse !

Hirsty...it was a game flounce chap, i won't be going anymore, meaning i'll have more time to spend on here...yeahhh, so no doubt we'll converse soon.

Off to bed now, two little uns to be up for in the morning (no i don't mean sniper)

Good night lads, don't get too carried away, after all we're all wednesday arn't we !

UTO FTB WTID.