I'm done

i've never ever left a game early, today i left after 20 mins...20 flippingminutes !

I've given my ST to a mate, I think i'd have been better giving it to my worst enemy.

My ST renewal, yeah right it's getting cancelled first thing monday morning !

This isn't a look at me post, i honestly could not give a flip if you + or - it. i just need to get this off my chest.

Today was flippingpathetic and i will not return to the place i love until that edit is gone ! but never mind he's a good coach eh !

The irony is the player he's shafted all season is the one that's helped him out...wonder if he'll start him next week hmmmm.

Please don't leave it too long Milan cos i hate been away. :angry:

i've never ever left a game early, today i left after 20 mins...20 flippingminutes !

I've given my ST to a mate, I think i'd have been better giving it to my worst enemy.

This isn't a look at me post, i honestly could not give a flip if you + or - it. i just need to get this off my chest.

Today was flippingpathetic and i will not return to the place i love until that edit is gone ! but never mind he's a good coach eh !

The irony is the player he's shafted all season is the one that's helped him out...wonder if he'll start him next week hmmmm.

don't be suprised if he's not sacked on monday.happy.gif

Guest intercity0wl

Pathetic

Guest East_Dene_Owl

You missed probably one of if not best home performances of season in second half.

Seriously, calm down and have a beer.

I know how you feel though. I admire your passion.

They always say the opposite to love is hate - better than being indifferent.

Sleep on it?

A bit OTT but I can understand you to a degree.

This season at many points I've felt like leaving early, not going to the game etc. Ultimately I can't resist and have to go or stay because I just can turn my back.

But it's the first time ever i think I wouldn't be too fussed if I couldn't make a game. As much as it pains to say.

That even includes the Turner years.

It's painful really. I actually can't wait for him to be sacked. I want him gone tomorrow morning.

You missed probably one of if not best home performances of season in second half.

:laugh:

I can guarantee one thing. If Irvine is in charge, or we are not promoted, there's absolutely no chance on Guds green Earth I'll be renewing my season ticket.

flip pouring my money down the drain. An absolute waste of my hard earned.

What I watched today was a chore, not a pleasure. flipping killing my love for the game.

Oh wait, sorry, the second half performance was one of epic proportions that means I dare not miss a second of subliminal football.

I can live without that.

flipping rubbish.

Guds green Earth I'll be renewing my season ticket.

I thought it was spelt Jud (I realise it wasn't your original spelling).

Is it just me?

With hindsight, his treatment of Heffernan has been nothing short of flipping disgraceful, hasn't it. Sums the bloke up.

flipping clueless.