I'm done

i've never ever left a game early, today i left after 20 mins...20 flippingminutes !

I've given my ST to a mate, I think i'd have been better giving it to my worst enemy.

My ST renewal, yeah right it's getting cancelled first thing monday morning !

This isn't a look at me post, i honestly could not give a flip if you + or - it. i just need to get this off my chest.

Today was flippingpathetic and i will not return to the place i love until that edit is gone ! but never mind he's a good coach eh !

The irony is the player he's shafted all season is the one that's helped him out...wonder if he'll start him next week hmmmm.

Please don't leave it too long Milan cos i hate been away. :angry:

There's no doubt that the jury is still out on Irvine.

However it is this kind of attitude from our fans that I find far more depressing than conceding two rubbish goals in the first five minutes.

Try supporting the team even if you don't agree with everything the manager does. Irvine will be with us until May regardless. Fans deserting the club now isn't going help the team in any way whatsoever.

Guest Sniper1

That's the most hypocrytical post i've ever seen on here !

Make your flippingmind up FFS !

Please explain, i don't see it.

I don't agree with people who are abusing players and staff and im standing my ground.

Hypocritical?

Guest Sniper1

I'm not being funny or anything but he is doing this on a regular basis...

He started his career here and was flipping awful then he turned it around and then all of a sudden he started making mistakes that you teach kids at 10 years old, he is flipping up on the basics of football and he is supposed to be experienced.

Purse can't be immune and because he is captain does not mean he has to play every week no matter what....

We have seen numerous players dropped this season a bad game yet Purse has had a few this season and still plays.

We have competition now and he needs to be took out.

Can you please read the line under the one you highlighted, cheers.

Guest Sniper1

I know for a fact that some of these muppets were disappointed when we got back in the game.

Their own ego's are more important that the club, F'kin unreal, completely ashamed of some so called fans.

How people's minds work this way i will never know. :angry:

I know for a fact that some of these muppets were disappointed when we got back in the game.

Their own ego's are more important that the club, F'kin unreal, completely ashamed of some so called fans.

Absolutely flipping incredible.

Or, poor WUM.

Pathetic either way.

Don't put words in my mouth he says. Then this...

You're a parody of yourself. If you're actually sincere about this and not a childish wind up, what can I say? Oh yes... I'm embarrassed for you.

How do you know it was pathetic if you left so early. With so called friends like you the club needs no enemies. I understand your frustration but outbursts like that undermine the spirit we have at S6 and even after todays result it should n't matter because the club could have been dead a few short weeks ago.

Blaming it on the manager is one thing but leaving at 20 minutes, who can legislate for two soft gifts and a missed penalty. You should 've been in my head at half time but tell you what you're pi55ed off because you left in frustration then missed a good few decent second half performances.

While you were spitting the dummy out people in Cumbria and Scotland were working trying to further strengthen the club. Getting Wednesday back up there is a bit like bailing out a rowing boat, is not as quick as we'd like it to be but we'll do far better with you on board with a bailing tin rather than criticising we 're not getting anywhere. Tell your mate you made a mistake and you want your ST back.

UTO WTID

So you don't agree the first 20 was pathetic Nev ? next one fair comment ! after that, what spirit ? our fanbase is fragmented beyond repair, our redemption is the young fans coming through they WILL pull it back together !

There's NO frustration because i've done (see thread title) patience has gone, i really don't give a **** anymore !

I hope to **** it works out and the club gets back where it deserves but i won't be there while ever Irvine's still there, just my choice i'm not trying to force my views on anyone else.

Oh and i won't be asking for my ST back, i try to be calculated and calm in my decision making and this isn't a one game flounce, i've just had it mate !

Good luck.

Guest Sniper1

We have had blind faith for the last 10 years. We have had no alternative.

Cut the OP a bit of slack.

Get to Hillsborough and try supporting from there rather than playing the big man on the internet, :rolleyes:

Guest Sheff Owl

Can you please read the line under the one you highlighted, cheers.

Yep i read what you put and i was just making a point.

He shouldn't be in the first team from now on.

Guest Sniper1

Same old faces, DJ and Reading.

Do either of you watch Wednesday?

Im trying to cut the manager some slack, im trying to defend some of the players.

Im trying to be a supporter and it won't stop because you don't like it.

Get over yourselves, its not about you 2 or me, its about the club and the over reacting halfwits on here.

Are you really that unhappy? :rolleyes:

Guest Sniper1

Ha, Ha - Nice try.

You know nothing.

But you are very offensive.

Whats offensive about what i have put, im trying to reinforce my opinion because you 2 won't have it that i can be positive.