I'm done

Guest tazz070299

i've never ever left a game early, today i left after 20 mins...20 flippingminutes !

I've given my ST to a mate, I think i'd have been better giving it to my worst enemy.

My ST renewal, yeah right it's getting cancelled first thing monday morning ! ..........................

i will not return to the place i love until that edit is gone !

Please don't leave it too long Milan cos i hate been away. :angry:

Bye then.

Tsk, fairweather fans, who'd have 'em? :biggrin:

I thought they only lived in S2 :rolleyes:

Oh well the rest of us will just have to shout a bit louder.

Tazz

Edited by tazz070299

Guest Sheff Owl

I'm not gonna have a go at the OP and what the OP chooses is up to them but i will say one thing....

After everything the club has been through...

Boardroom stuff

No Money

poo poo players

Debt

poo poo managers

Relegation

Promotion

Relegation

etc

and now

A new chairman

Money

Signing good players

No debt

etc

YOUR GOING TO GIVE UP NOW????

Guest scott_andrew_william

I saw a few fans' leaving after the second goal, don't blame them because tbh...I had no idea that second half performance was coming. I mean, after watching the first half it looked like we were never going to score, everybody raised their games in the second half, other then Purse, he was still poo poo.

It's going to take years to turn the club around properly. Milan has asked for the fans to get behind him, jump ship if you want. But I have faith that those who stick with it will be justified.

Irvine or no Irvine. I'm behind the club, because for once in a long time we have a hope and a purpose. Milan has renewed many a fans wavering interest.

Fine if you want to walk away, managers come and go. However, someone who puts his money where his mouth is and asks for the fans backing should be backed. Now is not a time to walk away, 5/6 years ago yes, but now? Please give Milan the support he deserves.

Fully agree with your sentiments mate, i personally just can't take it anymore, also Milan's not stupid i don't think irvine will be here for long (i hope).

PS

Lad most patronising word that you could say to another man. :rolleyes:

Disagree Sniper, i find when people call you 'kid', is much more patronising. Especially when someone calls it you who is quite clearly younger than you.

(Sorry for butting in, its just a pet hate of mine). :biggrin:

Edited by eckington owl

I'm not gonna have a go at the OP and what the OP chooses is up to them but i will say one thing....

Boardroom stuff

No Money

poo poo players

Debt

poo poo managers

Relegation

Promotion

Relegation

etc

and now

A new chairman

Money

Signing good players

No debt

etc

i know where your coming from mate, but that's my threshold done i just can't do it anymore...strange time yeah i agree, but it's just how i feel !

Guest Sniper1

Stop trying to be so flipping patronising yourself then eh ! BTW it wasn't just purse !

Home and Away for over 25 yrs and you question me ?

I do apologise for running out of patience with the manager.

How old are you BTW ?

How do i know if you have been home and away for 100 years, it doesn't matter how long you have supported the club.

Now is probably the worse time in the last 12 years or so to throw the towel in after what i thought was a good game.

Alot of people have run out of patience with the manager, as you can see, yet they support the club not the manager.

Milan asked us to back him, you are giving up already, what support we have, awesome.

Fully agree with your sentiments mate, i personally just can't take it anymore, also Milan's not stupid i don't think irvine will be here for long (i hope).

He might be gone tomorrow or in 5 years time. Mandaric will make the best decision for the club.

I just think these are exciting times, buying young, hungry players. Adding value to the club and raising the clubs profile on a national basis.

As a previous poster has mentioned, after all the poo we have been through, now is not a time to lose faith.

After all the poo we have had to put up with you spout off like this because Darren Purse had a complete mare of a 15 minutes.

Take yourself off to bed lad and get some sleep, things will seem better tomorrow.

PS

Lad most patronising word that you could say to another man. :rolleyes:

Do you have a comment on all the other little errors Darren Purse has made in other games?

More importantly, you sound absolutely thrilled for Wednesday to be in 9th Position. Are you?

Guest Sheff Owl

i know where your coming from mate, but that's my threshold done i just can't do it anymore...strange time yeah i agree, but it's just how i feel !

Well that's up to you but you should not let this manager stop you from supporting your football club, as you can see there is many, many people on and off here who want this Manager gone and if we all decided to bugger off then what? the fans will still be here when this manager has gone.

We all know what MM is like, he is not stupid, he will not settle for second best.

How do i know if you have been home and away for 100 years, it doesn't matter how long you have supported the club.

Now is probably the worse time in the last 12 years or so to throw the towel in after what i thought was a good game.

Alot of people have run out of patience with the manager, as you can see, yet they support the club not the manager.

Milan asked us to back him, you are giving up already, what support we have, awesome.

yeah i agree mate, see the opening post, this is just my opinion but after 27 yrs enough is enough if that's ok with you !

Guest fatherjack

think yourself lucky we got there late and went to off-license on tailtone rd and stayed there with loads of beer for the whole 90mins

Boardroom stuff

No Money

poo poo players

Debt

poo poo managers

Relegation

Promotion

Relegation

etc

and now

A new chairman

Money

Signing good players

No debt

etc

having genuine hope just makes it even more frustating that we've got a poo poo managermellow.gif

Irvine is a temporary passenger on the Sheffield Wednesday express, 122 years has been and gone and we're still going. A couple of months ago we almost went out of existance completely.

Previously we've had a complete lack of funds, always a difficult situation to solve, but not anymore. We've had certain people running the club who, my lawyer suggests I use the phrase "we have not always seen eye to eye with", which we could do nothing about, but now they are gone. We've had £20 million+ worth of debt which unless Beavers turned out to be the next Messi, we were going to be stuck with probably for my lifetime, unless we fluked it to the Premiership, but unbelievably that's gone too.

Now our biggest problem seems to be a manager who is employed by a owner who has about as much love for underperforming managers as Grandad does for iPhones.

Can I understand your frustation at the way things have been going? Yes, I can. But considering of all the problems we've had over the years, it looks like our biggest problem at the moment is probably one of the easiest to be solved.

Edited by enigmamedusa

Guest Sniper1

Do you have a comment on all the other little errors Darren Purse has made in other games?

More importantly, you sound absolutely thrilled for Wednesday to be in 9th Position. Are you?

I thought Darren was good against Huddersfield and Bristol City.

It would be strange to leave him out today after 2 good games.

Do we change a CB and our team captain at half time, not sure it would have had the same effect as Heff and JJ.

Right call in my eyes.

Does he start next game, what other option do we have, if Reynolds is ready get him in, big call though.

9th - not good, but we will only improve from here, if not Milan will act.

EKINGTON BLUE has made his choice ,whats more important though ,How many more fans will walk because of this inept manager ,can we afford to keep him ,all we do is drop deeper into the mire,And have done since he came ,whatever his strengths

are ,i'm afraid it aint managereal as he keeps proving,, look at the Heffernon saga won't play him, the lad gets on today and rips em a new ar--hole ,now you tell me where is the sense in leaving a player of his calibre on the sidelines, the man is clueless,

One day ,and one day soon people will wake up from their Irvine dreamworld and smell the coffee ,

i've never ever left a game early, today i left after 20 mins...20 flippingminutes !

I've given my ST to a mate, I think i'd have been better giving it to my worst enemy.

My ST renewal, yeah right it's getting cancelled first thing monday morning !

This isn't a look at me post, i honestly could not give a flip if you + or - it. i just need to get this off my chest.

Today was flippingpathetic and i will not return to the place i love until that edit is gone ! but never mind he's a good coach eh !

The irony is the player he's shafted all season is the one that's helped him out...wonder if he'll start him next week hmmmm.

Please don't leave it too long Milan cos i hate been away. :angry:

I'm surprised you lasted this long, I gave up in September.

Irvine is flipping useless.