I'm done

Guest Sniper1

He was appalling in the first half at Bristol. Absolutely dreadful.

But you didn't go, did you?

I did go to Ashton Gate, yes.

Darren made a couple of mistakes but we got away with it.

Like i have said Darren should be replaced for the next game.

We now have options.

Was Bristol City your only game of the season because you do realise there as been a game since?

You know what. I'm going to stick up for Irvine today. No matter how you set up, you can't account for two mistakes like that leading you to being 2-0 down within five minutes. And we'll never know how we were set up. He could have set us up like against Bristol Rovers or he could have reverted to type. We don't know.

He has to go for what has gone before but today was not the fault of Irvine.

I thought you said he was OK at Bristol? He was flipping shocking in the first half.

So bad, you wouldn't forget.

Don't ask me or anyone else when I go/don't go. Typical diversion tactics.

You did not go to Bristol - no way.

You are just a flipping WUM. Hence your posts in the Boardroom.

Guest Sniper1

I thought you said he was OK at Bristol? He was flipping shocking in the first half.

So bad, you wouldn't forget.

Don't ask me or anyone else when I go/don't go. Typical diversion tactics.

You did not go to Bristol - no way.

You are just a flipping WUM. Hence your posts in the Boardroom.

Don't tell me what to ask and what not to ask wee pipe Head.

F'k me, you need to get out more, like to Hillsborough maybe.

Guest Sniper1

Dear Kettle.

You're looking black.

Yours sincerely,

Pot.

You can't handle it can you?

I see things differently to alot of you miserable fukwits, i am not telling people what to say or what to post, i couldn't give a f'k about

you bunch of part timers.

Im trying to support my football club, that means players and manager.

DJ you keep using the same dig about ordering people what to think etc.

You are completely wrong.

Im entitled to disagree with people just like you are, cheers.

I see things differently to alot of you miserable fukwits, i am not telling people what to say or what to post, i couldn't give a f'k about

I have called you the biggest hypocrite on the site and I stand by that. You absolutely DID basically order people how they should think and post and numerous others agreed with me. When that wasn't working you resorted to making stuff up like that crap about me getting on Strafford's case when I was fortunately able to reply with a post to the exact opposite effect that I'd made a day or two before.

It is not about a difference of opinion. There are several posters who disagree with my analysis of Irvine who I haven't gone after to the same extent like 'Just_Donny' for example. Now why would I be giving you titles and not them? And as for going after people of an alternative viewpoint, you're being a massive hypocrite AGAIN. In the last couple of weeks I've seen you go through the whole Roger Mellie Profanisaurus in response to numerous posters after 'being embarrassed for me' calling you nothing more than an 'idiot'.

i've never ever left a game early, today i left after 20 mins...20 flippingminutes !

I've given my ST to a mate, I think i'd have been better giving it to my worst enemy.

My ST renewal, yeah right it's getting cancelled first thing monday morning !

This isn't a look at me post, i honestly could not give a flip if you + or - it. i just need to get this off my chest.

Today was flippingpathetic and i will not return to the place i love until that edit is gone ! but never mind he's a good coach eh !

The irony is the player he's shafted all season is the one that's helped him out...wonder if he'll start him next week hmmmm.

Please don't leave it too long Milan cos i hate been away. :angry:

How do you know it was pathetic if you left so early. With so called friends like you the club needs no enemies. I understand your frustration but outbursts like that undermine the spirit we have at S6 and even after todays result it should n't matter because the club could have been dead a few short weeks ago.

Blaming it on the manager is one thing but leaving at 20 minutes, who can legislate for two soft gifts and a missed penalty. You should 've been in my head at half time but tell you what you're pi55ed off because you left in frustration then missed a good few decent second half performances.

While you were spitting the dummy out people in Cumbria and Scotland were working trying to further strengthen the club. Getting Wednesday back up there is a bit like bailing out a rowing boat, is not as quick as we'd like it to be but we'll do far better with you on board with a bailing tin rather than criticising we 're not getting anywhere. Tell your mate you made a mistake and you want your ST back.

UTO WTID

That's the most hypocrytical post i've ever seen on here !

Make your flippingmind up FFS !

Guest Sheff Owl

Like i have said Darren should be replaced for the next game.

We now have options.

Was Bristol City your only game of the season because you do realise there as been a game since?

I'm not being funny or anything but he is doing this on a regular basis...

He started his career here and was flipping awful then he turned it around and then all of a sudden he started making mistakes that you teach kids at 10 years old, he is flipping up on the basics of football and he is supposed to be experienced.

Purse can't be immune and because he is captain does not mean he has to play every week no matter what....

We have seen numerous players dropped this season a bad game yet Purse has had a few this season and still plays.

We have competition now and he needs to be took out.