THE RADIATOR

flip ME I'm going to have a jizz over him tonight. That tackle on Wagstaff OMG!

I love the way he runs too, keep it up Beast Of Benin.

That tackle was incredible! Love to see it again, of course will only see goals tonight like always...

The Beast of Benin, like it! :D

He did have a good game and took his goal, loved the way that when he went up for headers seemed to just pile through the Charlton defence like a freight train.

The only critisism that I would have was that he sometimes looked a bit untidy when making challenges and he gave a few fouls away which he didn't need to.

Guest scott_andrew_william

He's quality, might not be able to do it every game, but that's an impressive home debut. Plus he's 22 and we're rich, so he can still improve and we don't have to sell him.

Thought he was slow with the first goal, let the player go past him to easily, which put Purse in trouble, but he should have jockeyed him not diving in like a novice.

After that though improved in his all round game, but thought that tackle should have been a booking, but he's young and should improve.

I dont get it. That tackle happened right in front of me and it was awesome. The timing was perfect and he cleanly took the ball. Their player went down as if shot (they did that a lot), yet made a miraculous recovery (probably because there was nothing wrong with the cheat).

I thought wankstaff reacted to crowd because he was getting such a huge amount of stick for feigning an injury

He is an absolute monster. A complete brute of a man.

The tackle in front of the North stand was fantastic- perfectly timed and aggresive without any intent to injure- the type of tackle which should be shown to kids over and over again. And make dirty f**kers like Lee Cattermole watch it whilst you're at it.

The running style is bizarre. His strides are soooooooo long- when he is running alongside other players he takes about half the number of steps but covers the same distance. :biggrin:

Good header for the goal, although i don't really know why he was still up in the box at the time given it was the 4th or 5th phase of the attack after a corner. :blink:

All in all he will become a cult figure i reckon.

(And i have to say it.....he doesn't take any prisoners. :biggrin: )

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Yet again a player comes in and after 2 games he is a legend ffs same with Coke people don't give players time to really prove themselves then 6 months down the line they start moaning there s##t.

His commitment during the two games has been simply outstanding and that is a trait in a player that has been missing in bucketfuls at S6 for many years.

He will make a name for himself here and well done to all those who made the transfer happen.

And please remind yourselves - we are no longer a selling club. :biggrin:

He did have a good game and took his goal, loved the way that when he went up for headers seemed to just pile through the Charlton defence like a freight train.

The only critisism that I would have was that he sometimes looked a bit untidy when making challenges and he gave a few fouls away which he didn't need to.

Agree with what you've said.

WHO IS THAT IN YOUR AVATAR?

Johnson was all over the shop for the first 20 minutes, and was at fault for the 2nd goal when he was 10 yards too far up the pitch, and possibly the first. After that,. played really well. Fans get too excited about someone who can head it a long way, which he can. Abilities like that arn't that important, but look good.

Long term will be a very good signing, on yesterdays evidence, but still has a lot to learn. Will be the type that makes a few mistakes, but will become a crowd favorite.

Morrison has never been a right back. Stick him centre half and get a right back in on loan until Buxton is fit.

If Sedgwick is a better option that JJ i'll eat my hat.

Heffernan deserves a run in the team. Best first touch of any player at the club.

Someone tell Jones to be positive. He plays with the handbrake on. I rather him try and beat his man 10 times, and suceed once, than not bother at all.

O'Conner was my Man of the Match.