BACK THE BOSS !!

Guest sotonowl

Milan is bringing in SIX new players

He is giving us something we havent had in a generation - a halfway injection to guarantee promotion

Milan has asked that in exchange the fans simply back the boss and put aside their doubts about Irvine till the end of the season

Alan must have seen the same things as us to be wanting six new players so...

Can you do it ?

Can you back the boss and get behind the team to give it a go and try to get promotion ?

Absolutely

After we sign six new players and just say we start winning every game and we get automatic promotion back to the championship would that change the opinion of all the i want AI out or sack AI would they eat humble pie and get behind him

I can't wait to front the humble pie eating contest.........we all want Irvine to succeed, that's a bit of a no brainer.

But if his tenure so far was a game of footy he'd be 3-0 down and it's only half time.......if he can come back and win this in the second half then good luck to him.

Guest sotonowl

i will be backing him all the way the moaning gets will be same with

previous and future managers if he gets it right be prepared to hold

your hands up i have read some of the suggestions for replacements

and i am afraid to say some are dreaming and some are no better

just get behind AI and lets see what happens

UTO

Well said.Don't worry the whingers will flip off to bumhole lane when Irving turns it round and they aint got nowt to whinge about,they'll have plenty to go at there.

Well said.Don't worry the whingers will flip off to bumhole lane when Irving turns it round and they aint got nowt to whinge about,they'll have plenty to go at there.

**** off you ***!

Only a complete simpleton defines a football fan by such inane categories as "moaning."

Meh. Didn't want him in the first place, but he's been alright I suppose. About average. We could do better, but we could do worse. Give him a chance to get us promoted. With all the financial security that MM brings, we can probably afford to give him a chance

Guest sotonowl

**** off you ***!

Only a complete simpleton defines a football fan by such inane categories as "moaning."

It was said tongue in cheek son,but you keep reading and writing and eventually you'll be able to recognise things like that in the future sometime.

Guest sotonowl

It wasn't though. . .was it.

Of course it was,I wouldn't expect any Owl to go over to the darkside,once an Owl as you say,whats a simpleton anyway.

Guest arobert

Kivo Owl is perhaps more generously-spirited than me.

I personally cannot abide Irvine, his arrogance, his tactics and the results he has managed to achieve with this football club.

He must though be good at PR because to me he is a complete worthless charlatan.

Best possible position in 10 years!

Irvine has a decent squad (ish) already. Now he gets to strengthen it again. Very few teams in the country will get to do that in January.

We're well placed, but there are no more excuses. Irvine must now deliver a good team which wins games and looks convincing when it does. If he doesn't / can't then its time to go. And he can have no quarms.

No pressure Alan.

I am willing, nay, keen, nay desperate, to stand for hours in the queue in the pouring rain to enter Hillsborough and recieve my slice of humble pie. I want my cake and I want to eat it too. NOTHING would give me greater pleasure than to confess before the world that I was wrong and Alan Irvine has led us to promotion. from the evidence so far though, that won't happen.

As for people saying we're a bunch of moaners, well, despite my lack of coaching badges, I can see that swapping Sedgwick for Teale is not going to change the game, nor is bringing on Heffernan with 90 seconds remaining. It gives me NO pleasure at all to moan but I want to escape this division so badly I can't help it, in my opinion the moaning is absolutely warranted

Still, UP THE OWLS.

I am willing, nay, keen, nay desperate, to stand for hours in the queue in the pouring rain to enter Hillsborough and recieve my slice of humble pie. I want my cake and I want to eat it too. NOTHING would give me greater pleasure than to confess before the world that I was wrong and Alan Irvine has led us to promotion. from the evidence so far though, that won't happen.

As for people saying we're a bunch of moaners, well, despite my lack of coaching badges, I can see that swapping Sedgwick for Teale is not going to change the game, nor is bringing on Heffernan with 90 seconds remaining. It gives me NO pleasure at all to moan but I want to escape this division so badly I can't help it, in my opinion the moaning is absolutely warranted

Still, UP THE OWLS.

^^^^

This

I really want us to have a successful manager and if it is AI so much the better because that means success this season. However, for all the reasons quoted before I have my doubts and only success from this point forward will alleviate them.

Lets all get behind him as MM requests. MM is no fool and he obviously rates Alan big style. He should be judged at the end of the season and if we are promoted then all well and good and lots of you will be eating humble pie. If he does'nt then he goes its as simple as that. To do anything different at this stage would be stupid and disruptive to the playing side of things as any new manager would take time to install his own way of doing things, in the short term this could knock us back.