BACK THE BOSS !!

Guest valley owl 2000

i will be backing him all the way the moaning gets will be same with

previous and future managers if he gets it right be prepared to hold

your hands up i have read some of the suggestions for replacements

and i am afraid to say some are dreaming and some are no better

just get behind AI and lets see what happens

UTO

Its worth a shot, Mandaric is breaking the mould here. He loves sacking managers yet he seems to think Irvine has been hard done by.

There will be no problem backing him if he's getting results, he has no reason not to get them if we significantly improve the squad. He's the most privelidged Owls manager kitty wise since the likes of Francis, Atkinson and Pleat.

Milan is bringing in SIX new players

He is giving us something we havent had in a generation - a halfway injection to guarantee promotion

Milan has asked that in exchange the fans simply back the boss and put aside their doubts about Irvine till the end of the season

Alan must have seen the same things as us to be wanting six new players so...

Can you do it ?

Can you back the boss and get behind the team to give it a go and try to get promotion ?

I say yes even after seeing us playing? and loosing at Charlton. :biggrin:

I say yes even after seeing us playing? and loosing at Charlton. :biggrin:

Charlton, what an unusual day out that was.

Few beers in a filthy brothel before game, nightmare performance and stuck in a traffic jam for ages on way out.

Poor old Hinds and his dad stuck in the jam next to us, poor lad looked thrilled.

Ps - I'll return your call later this evening! Rubbish aren't I?

If you are determined to use Apple products, you have to accept that communications issues will be a fact of life.

Had similar debate with my youngest who has an HTC phone... Wait And See as I call it as he struggles with internet loading times in poor signal areas and gets terribly upset when my prehistoric Blackberry with its crappy little screen flicks through pages like Len Fairclough through kiddies panty drawers...!

I will not hold my breath if that's okay with you as you are very, very nearly as bad as jimb at getting back to people.

Some of the replies in this thread only serve to comfirm what I've suspected for a long while

A significant minority of Wednesday fans will always find something to moan about.

We're near the top of the league, debt free, with 6 new signings on the way! but don't let that deter your crusade of misery against a manager who will clearly not be sacked this season.

If you can't be happy and optimistic now as a Wedensday fan, then you never, ever will be.

Shame that some people can't get out of their comfort zone of being a miserable moaning b*stard

Emerson my man a breath of fresh air !