Michael Morrison

Guest Distraught!

Hadn't we better hold fire on this one?

The OP got the information of his mate that apparently knows flip all about football.

Not the strongest of links to get excited about.

Owlstalk is always right so it means were getting St.Ledger and Morrison in defence. (Two Morrisons on the same team)

Then Edson Buddle up front with Matty Fryatt once his talks with Hull break down, you heard it here first! :happy:

Does owlstalk have any info on midfield players we have signed, as the defence and attack don't stand a chance with the current lightweights. :ph34r:

Guest Saturday Owl

Why on earth would Hull pay £1.5M for Fryatt, if that's what he's on the market for I'm glad MM hasn't tempted him here.

I think it would be worth a cheeky bid for Jon Parkin or Rob Earnshaw. I think this Morrison deal is a good one if it goes through.

Looks like his source was correct. :biggrin:

Hadn't we better hold fire on this one?

The OP got the information of his mate that apparently knows flip all about football.

Not the strongest of links to get excited about.

A mate of mine knows an investment banker who has just landed a top job in New York, however since my mate knows feck all about investment banking he must be wrong......?

Is Morrison an AI signing or MM.

Surely MM has seen more of him.

Earnshaw as part of Tudders deal, prob on big wages tho,

Told a forest fan mate yest that he's welcome to Tudders, especially when I think he on bout 10k a week, he reckons no way forest would pay him that much!!

Guest Distraught!

A mate of mine knows an investment banker who has just landed a top job in New York, however since my mate knows feck all about investment banking he must be wrong......?

No but footie rumours are footie rumours. When somebody says that they heard from a mate who apparently knows the player concerned, how many of these rumours do you take seriously? The credibility here being that the player in question is somebody that none of us have heard about and not some fantasy big name signing who is apparently on his way. Also Lincowl kindly backed up the OP's suggestion with a link to the Daily Mirror. Maybe the OP's mate read it in the Mirror?

Ok, so all the players linked to us in the press so far have connections with MM's previous clubs.

Is this lazy journalism or is MM selecting transfer tagets?

Probably the former because if MM were to have an influence on transfer targets, it wouldn't say a lot about his confidence in AI spending his money wisely.

Guest Saturday Owl

If that lump Parkin ends up here I swear I won't go again until this managers gone. Just imagine the football

Yes just imagine the strength and the goals he would provide us. He's hardly 7 foot tall so he wouldn't adapt to hoofball.

Morisson is one of my favourite players, picked up from non league and he was a class above in League 1 and helped us get playoffs last season. Sousa basically destroyed his confidence though and that's been it for him this year. The Mirror's reporting he's gone for 250k which'd be a steal really imo, young player, loads of potential and he's pretty huge which always helps. You'll have a good player if this is true.

No but footie rumours are footie rumours. When somebody says that they heard from a mate who apparently knows the player concerned, how many of these rumours do you take seriously? The credibility here being that the player in question is somebody that none of us have heard about and not some fantasy big name signing who is apparently on his way. Also Lincowl kindly backed up the OP's suggestion with a link to the Daily Mirror. Maybe the OP's mate read it in the Mirror?

Don't really want to start a debate about my mates rumour starting credentials, just wanted to know if the lad is any good!