Nick Parker interview on FH

This guy is a wee pipe.

'Norwich have won far more than Wednesday.'

No they haven't you f**king muppet- they've never won a top division title and they've never won an FA cup. They have two league cups in their entire history.

"Ipswich have won far more than Wednesday"

No they haven't- one league title and one FA cup win. (although they did win the Uefa cup once.)

Yeah Ian the blade was a full weight rumbleing nobend!!

This guy is a wee pipe.

"Ipswich have won far more than Wednesday"

No they haven't- one league title and one FA cup win. (although they did win the Uefa cup once.)

To be fair - Ipswich also won the short-lived Texaco Cup in 1973. That's a trophy that must mean everything to the blunts, considering that they entered it 3 years running and never got anywhere with it.

For all you whipper-snappers out there, the Texaco Cup was the Intertoto of the 1970s. Except it wasn't open to the whole of Europe. It was open to the also-rans of England and Scotland. How scared the blunts must have been waiting for a draw that could pit them against the giants of Orient, Peterborough, Morton & Ayr United.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Was it just my imagination, or did I hear one of those Blades callers talking about our attendances saying that we should remember the last time we were in League One getting "8 or 9 thousand" at home?

Obviously that would be stupid to suggest even if we were getting the current 17-20,000 attendances, but didn't we average around 26,000 the last time we were down here?

SOD wouldn't touch them with a barge pole!

Did you hear the interview with him the other day? He basically said "I want to go to Sheffield United" without actually saying those words.

Loads of stuff about being willing to leave Doncaster for a new challenge, etc.

I'd certainly be surprised if he wasn't their next manager, but the amount of compensation required could be the stumbling block. Even the Rovers chairman came out earlier stating that he wouldn't stand in SO'D's way if he wanted to leave.

I thought it was a very good interview with John Ryan. Very shrewd and very clever.

I agree.

To me it sounded like he was saying, you can come for him but it will cost you more money than you can afford.

Not sure what compensation they got for Speed but I read it was something like £200,000-300,000? Donny wanted a million from Burnley for O'Driscoll.

Edited by M Royds