Nick Parker interview on FH

It so pi55ed me off, the Waddle semi...Having to witness that Shjite. Chrissy with all his majesty, tricks and balance should have been performing in front of Melchester Rovers not the Grunters FC.

When you go to Wembley it's supposed to be the Pinacle of every fans dreams and aspirations. The PIGS serve up their fans flipping DROSS like they did that day........and that TW4T comes on slagging us Can't Get My flipping Breath !

Then a weazle of edit from Glead & Arb comes on to say top footy moment is to watch us at Wembley.

I'll flipping drag the edit round back of our West Stand to show him the plaque and rub his flipping nose on it !

UTO WTID

Nev, deep. breaths mate :biggrin:

Nev, deep. breaths mate :biggrin:

lol, I've tried telling him in past ant I Dad?

Gets right on his boobies but I'm totally other way, they are just another club to me... Well until the next time their supporters wanna attack innocents visiting Bumhole lane that is.

I wonder if MM has had a splash on his meat & potato yet?

Why can no Pig fan come on the radio and correctly pronounce the name of their club,

Who the flip are Sheffy Yoo-Nigh-ted?

or Sheff hud United

Or Shef-full Oooh-nited

or any other combination?

And where the hell is Brammah Lane?

You heard it wrong its Bumhole Lane !!!

RS FH Have been prommising this interview since Wednesday evenings show now............

It must be a real waste of time " If not tonight then tomorrow but definately some time soon"

Not holding my breath, Tuesday evening everyone was quite relaxed other than Nick...lost count of the number of times he glanced across for Milans approval before daring to speak.

Did anyone else notice ?

RS FH Have been prommising this interview since Wednesday evenings show now............

It must be a real waste of time " If not tonight then tomorrow but definately some time soon"

Not holding my breath, Tuesday evening everyone was quite relaxed other than Nick...lost count of the number of times he glanced across for Milans approval before daring to speak.

Did anyone else notice ?

I did notice that.

Guest Saturday Owl

What's this pig on about, Norwich and Ipswich certainly are not bigger than us. WE ARE MASSIVE PIGGY MAN.

"Lets talk about your team now." :laugh:

This guy is a wee pipe.

'Norwich have won far more than Wednesday.'

No they haven't you f**king muppet- they've never won a top division title and they've never won an FA cup. They have two league cups in their entire history.

"Ipswich have won far more than Wednesday"

No they haven't- one league title and one FA cup win. (although they did win the Uefa cup once.)