Chris Turner resigns

Guest Ogsowl

No worries mate. Gettin more info as day goes along. If the CE of Hartlepool resigns then this may be it.

All that tells me is that Hartlepool are about as fecked up as Wednesday are! :rolleyes:

Didnt bills also refer to one of the consortia having an ex chairman (specified not spencer fearn). Wasnt CT chair at hartlepool before becoming manager. Also fits with the sheffield connections backed by middle east money?

Exactly.

He is 100% a Wednesday supporter, grew up in Stannington and would have only the best interests of the club at heart.

I would welcome him back to Hillsborough - though not as manager!

He's got no money and he's not wanted as the manager.... In what capacity would you welcome him back????

He'd be adding nothing more than me or thee.

If this is actually 'IT' then I am claiming the glory for starting the actual SHITSTORM/ARMEGEDDON takeover thread :cool:

If this is 'IT' I'll happily bow to thee as the messiah as long as we are back in the black, able to bolster our top of the table side in January and able to say to our little neighbours - 'We are considderabwly richa than yawwwwww'

Guest smileymiley1980

Did anyone see the news on SSN about Turner? The video showed him walking and talking with Irvine. lol

Ironic? lol

YES, i saw this....interesting

Guest jimmyallen

If this is actually 'IT' then I am claiming the glory for starting the actual SHITSTORM/ARMEGEDDON takeover thread :cool:

I will let you have it pal..... UTO.

A few quotes from Hartlepool forum:

...He's [Chris Turner] done a lot for the club and helped kick off the IOR regime...

Is IOR that owns Hartlepool, the same IOR oil company owned by Berger Larsson?

...Perhaps the money genuinely has dried up from IOR...

So, IOR may have stopped putting money into HUFC(?)

...Maybe CT sided with the new potential owners and his statements about exciting developments was not approved by Hodcroft.

So have Chris Turner and Russ Green resigned to move to SWFC with Berger Larsson (or IOR)? Who knows.