Chris Turner resigns

Dismiss is the wrong word. I was told by another friend that thats what he'd been told. Its only when i spoke to the family member TODAY that it was a goer. According to him CT will be a Director of some sort but not as Chairman. That will be somebody else.

Any idea when this will be made public?

Surely the deal is done if CT has resigned from Hartlepool?

I can't see the connection between middle eastern moneymen, or indeed any wealthy consortium, and Chris Turner? I can't imagine that Turner has multi-millions to put into the club (although maybe he could give us back some of the pay-off from when he was sacked!).

Saw him interviewed after the pigs game last week and he's suddenly looking really old now. Chris Turner, with your face like a melted waxwork...

Also I'd like to point out that BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

To be fair Southport on day it has to be true.

We have managed to get off to a decent start and are still in the cup after the 1st round for the first time since time began.

United are in major poo financially and don't look too cosy on the pitch either.

One day these factors will conspire to once again move us back to the dominant force in Sheffield.... and then.... SOUTH YORKSHIRE muahahahahahaha.

He did sign some good 'uns, but people forget that for each of the good ones there were a load of dogshit ones.

Brunt was a gem, but Turner also brought in the likes of Barry-Murphy, Dean Smith, Paul Smith, Ola Tidman, Kim Olsen...

This

And then some....

I can't see the connection between middle eastern moneymen, or indeed any wealthy consortium, and Chris Turner? I can't imagine that Turner has multi-millions to put into the club (although maybe he could give us back some of the pay-off from when he was sacked!).

Saw him interviewed after the pigs game last week and he's suddenly looking really old now. Chris Turner, with your face like a melted waxwork...

hahaha I thought that - Turner, with your face like a sculpture from Madame To$sards.

loydvicious.jpg

Lets take another look at the clues :

The egg man

The lady owl from Dubai

Chris Turner resigns

Lee Strafford declares war on the old regime

The syndicate led by two local business men

David.......its over to you (cos I haven't a fookin' clue)

Guest jimmyallen

Any idea when this will be made public?

Surely the deal is done if CT has resigned from Hartlepool?

Dont know when mate. But with Chris resigning i cant see it being to long.

Guest duediligence

loydvicious.jpg

The egg man

The lady owl from Dubai

Chris Turner resigns

:biggrin:

Dont know when mate. But with Chris resigning i cant see it being to long.

Get him on the blower and tell him we all need to get some grafting done. Therefore, we need an announcement this afternoon.

Can you also ask him if he can do us a favour......

Lamp casio bob on his way out.

Cheers.

loydvicious.jpg

The egg man

The lady owl from Dubai

Chris Turner resigns

Wasn't there some Norwegian Oil money in there somewhere? And not forgetting our American friends of course! We're edging dangerously close to the magical 6 parties NP mentioned! :blink: