Chris Turner resigns

Jimmy Allen are you listening ? interesting perspective of Chris Turner link to Abu Dabi lol !

However, earlier in the week someone was stating with certainty that one of the consortium was named Paul...... I proffered Paul Carrack as an outstanding Owl and semi-dead rich fan.

Building a jig-saw puzzle Carrack and Turner are friends they went to the same school together (Myers Grove) and they even partied together after we did Man U in the league cup.

So what do you make of that our Jimmy ?

Jimmy Allen are you listening ? interesting perspective of Chris Turner link to Abu Dabi lol !

However, earlier in the week someone was stating with certainty that one of the consortium was named Paul...... I proffered Paul Carrack as an outstanding Owl and semi-dead rich fan.

Building a jig-saw puzzle Carrack and Turner are friends they went to the same school together (Myers Grove) and they even partied together after we did Man U in the league cup.

Archie from Eastenders, Howard Jones and Me all went to Myers Grove.

The plot thickens.....

Good God. Chris turner leading an arab buyout of SWFC? Are you all on drugs? The pigs will be laughing their heads off at this one.

Granted its bizarre,,.... but in regards to the Pigs laughing?

More chance of them getting a million maltesers than maltese millions.

He's on his last legs then. biggrin.gif

Glad you are feeling better though Nev.