Guest sheridan's2penalties

I really don't know where our fans keep coming from.

10 years of utter poo and we're still there for this club.

Just about all ll I see these days are folks in blunts shirts, and blunts stickers in cars( though to be fair I do live on the south side of the city), yet relatively speaking giving our respective situations we continue to embarass the flip out of them by turning up in numbers that still surprise me. Makes me proud. (Oh flip, I'm getting all mushy, I think the wine's just kicking in - better switch to the beer :biggrin: ).

I'm not particularly surprised. I predicted 24000, but am pleased with just over 23000. Keep winning and the figure will grow, even though we weren't that entertaining.

If the next 3 or 4 are unconvincing 2-0 wins I'll be more than happy.

UTO

FTB

Sorry Sam but i'm not helping you go to the toilet.

I don't need effing help with da bog Daniel.

It's just transportation aint it!

Can't get to Nottingham station from my house or back afterwards and obviously can't drive either. I'm stumped.

That's his nick-name.

His name is pronounced with a silent 't', so it's essentially 'ossemibor', or 'semi' for short.

DJ as an aside cant remember their names but the new bookies are much better than coral.

the anytime goalscorer will prove to be popular.

I like the way the long list is now included with our matchday odds also.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

I really don't know where our fans keep coming from.

10 years of utter poo and we're still there for this club.

Just about all ll I see these days are folks in blunts shirts, and blunts stickers in cars( though to be fair I do live on the south side of the city), yet relatively speaking giving our respective situations we continue to embarass the flip out of them by turning up in numbers that still surprise me. Makes me proud. (Oh flip, I'm getting all mushy, I think the wine's just kicking in - better switch to the beer :biggrin: ).

Careful fella

Beer then wine = Youll feel fine

Wine then beer = Youll feel quier

Great effort wished I could have made it 23,082!

As far as the rest of the season goes, if Wednesday can set the pace from the off and keep it going we'll average 25,000 no problem.