Who did what?

Guest JonR

Lee,

I do not need to "establish a postion of trust". You remind me of De Niro in the Fockers.

I came on here because the rumours you started whilst I was away on my Harley to St Tropez were offensive and libellous. I was alerted to this last Friday, at which point I changed my name from FulhamFox to Mark Corbidge.

You want transparency, here goes.

I met with you in Millhouses Park and had breakfast (I had full cooked and you explained you had a gastric band). You discussed ways to take wednesday forward and I gave you my thoughts. Openly and honestly. You asked for cash and I said said no.

I then came across a group of Swiss investors interested in Portsmouth FC who came to see me for advice. I explained that whilst i had a vested interest (being a Wednesdayite) I felt SWFC was a far better investment. I met with them In Sheffield late 2009, told them it was a great club, the night before you entertained them at Hillsboro. You called me to ask if I could vouch for them and I said no, you must do your own due diligence.

They then called me to ask if it was a cultural problem as notwithstanding the notary letter confirming £14m in a blocked account, you would not entertain discussions and wanted an english lawyer to confirm proof of funds. I confessed that this was unusual as a notary letter confirming £14m in favour of SWFC was in my mind worth a further discussion.

They heard no positive response and I was informed that you felt this was a simple front for Peter Storie of Portsmouth FC to take control of SWFC. Absolute rubbish.

I had, at your request, introduced a potential investor.

I understand they offered loan players from France and Italy in January which were rejected. They have since been in touch, as you know. They will send a further letter this week to the board of SWFC

I get a call this morning asking if i want meet you Friday night in Sheffield to discuss the way forward.

No. You are a sad and twisted ex-Chairman clutching at straws.

I am old school and would never criticise anyone holding a senior position at the club I love. Love or hate Obama he is President. You get behind the flag. Same is true for Wednesday but for all the speeches on the pitch you have done FA. You promised investment and yet found a way to alienate if their business plan did not have you as Chairman. Power corrupts yet absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Farewell my sad friend.

Feel free to respond as my lawyers have contemporanepus notes on all of the above from me and your response will be interesting and monitored.

To quote Jack Nicholson from a few good men, "you want the truth - you cannot handle the truth"

Wednesday til i die !!!!!

I have no agenda here. My only agenda is to provide for wife + 2 kids. I will not tolerate honest fans being lied to.

I rest my case.

Lee needs to seriously answer why he did not follow up this.

Staggering.

Guest billsaja

Wasnt aware of this as I don'r read owlsonline.

Lee PMed Walkley saying that Mark and I were one in the same and gave him a bunch of links to articles about Mark. Walkley (in a drunken fit) then started a thread containing the expletive mentioned above suggesting that first I was Mark or secondly that we enjoyed oral pleasures from one another. Oddly similar to Joe K's oral fixation at the time.

Similar to when he PMed me saying that Tonto was Kaven, and GHO was Dave Allen (as if DA knows what a computer is, let alone a forum).

Seems our loyal, club first, honest and transparent leader was not all that he made out.

Edited by billsaja

Guest Deleted member

I once went to fox house on my grifter :biggrin:

Fair play mate - they were bloody heavy those Grifters...

Even Sausage Arms would struggle to bring this one back from the brink and turn it around

Probably...

Look, say what you like about LS, but NOBODY can doubt the one TRUE voice of the Wednesday fans. He'll protect us from bears, sharks and whatever else comes our way...

bearvssharkvssausagearms.jpg

toiled the last 18 months for nowt

Please don't use that one

He was in a privileged position because of the financial and business success he has had in the past

he admitted on here that he was financially set for life, so just because he was doing it for free, makes him no less immune from criticism

I would give my right arm for his cash and financial proficiency to have a crack at righting all the wrongs at our club.

Lee PMed Walkley saying that Mark and I were one in the same and gave him a bunch of links to articles about Mark. Walkley (in a drunken fit) then started a thread containing the expletive mentioned above suggesting that first I was Mark or secondly that we enjoyed oral pleasures from one another. Oddly similar to Joe K's oral fixation at the time.

Similar to when he PMed me saying that Tonto was Kaven, and GHO was Dave Allen (as if DA knows what a computer is, let alone a forum).

Seems our loyal, club first, honest and transparent leader was not all that he made out.

Mr Allen knows exactly what a forum is

Guest Walkley_Owl

he didn't pm

Guest Deleted member

I still refuse to believe that Lee had nothing but the best intentions of our club at heart.

Guest Fulham Fox

Hello mid-life Crisis! :laugh:

To be fair the first Harley (06) was the mid-life crisis, the second id just sex on two wheels :cool:

No idea but you have to understand that when I follow a link from Owlstalk to Owlsonline which states Mark Corbidge S=ucks c=ocks with my 12 year old son watching over my shoulder and see him in tears i make it my f+cking mission in life with every ounce of sweat and every £ in the bank to sort these +++++++ out.

To be fair you were told what the link to OO contained...

Just incase I'm missing an in-joke (again)

Is Mark Corbidge your comedy login, just your real name, or is your real name and you're the Mark Corbidge of ex-Newcastle fame and the one the Bills was accused of sucking off*?

*see owlsonline for further details

Unable to find the reference - low-grade functionality

Many thanks and who is this "guy" Walkley ?