Who did what?

Guest JonR

Guest Deleted member

Please don't use that one

He was in a privileged position because of the financial and business success he has had in the past

he admitted on here that he was financially set for life, so just because he was doing it for free, makes him no less immune from criticism

I would give my right arm for his cash and financial proficiency to have a crack at righting all the wrongs at our club.

I think thats a disgraceful attitude to someone who has given everything to the club this last 18 months. Whatever your opinion on how it turned out - Lee's contribution cannot be understated.

So to sum up Lee hates Bills and thinks Mark is Bills

Bills hates Lee and doesnt know Mark but can save us

Mark has saved us but Lee hates him so were fooked

Lee wants to meet Mark as he wants to save us but Mark hates Lee so were fooked

Bills has a list so we are saved/fooked

I give in

Can Brownlad PM me when we are saved/fooked

Regards

John

:biggrin:

I still refuse to believe that Lee had nothing but the best intentions of our club at heart.

Same here.

Its also very, very easy to kick people when they are down, and there is a hell of a lot of hypocrisy flying round in some of the posts.

I wish MC all the best in his investment efforts though, and if that doesn't come through I feel quite relaxed knowing Daz is working on other avenues.

so what you are saying is that you have organised meetings with people who dont have the time to spare, you were going to fly halfway across the us to meet them tomorrow but you are now just going to tell them to forget it just because a person you have never ever met (honestly) says something on a message board

WTF?

you really expect people to swallow this cráp?

Anyone would think this evening has been stage managed - Billsaja whipping up an audience into a frenzy and then Mark C drops the bomb.

God, I'm cynical rolleyes.gif

I still refuse to believe that Lee had nothing but the best intentions of our club at heart.

Me too.

This is all a mess though.

I'm browsing quickly trying to take it all in and one thing I'm not 100% sure about is does Bill know Mark?

Bill was accused of being Mark, and didn't like it much.

Then on here Mark responded to one of Bill's posts, which Bill then responded to in kind. But Bill didn't mention the fact that he was replying to the very person that he was being accused of being.

It is possible that Bill didn't notice who he was replying to I suppose

Guest billsaja

so what you are saying is that you have organised meetings with people who dont have the time to spare, you were going to fly halfway across the us to meet them tomorrow but you are now just going to tell them to forget it just because a person you have never ever met (honestly) says something on a message board

WTF?

you really expect people to swallow this cráp?

I don't need to meet Mark Corbidge to know that if he brought investors to the table with proof of funds for 14 million quid, chances are they are real investors. I will still keep my meeting tomorrow but I am not here to get "my" group in to Wednesday, it is not in the interests of the club to have an auction because any money spent on acquisition is money not available for players and infrastructure. For once deal with the reality that there are real and serious people in this world and on this forum who have Wednesday's interests at heart above their own. And none of them are called Lee Strafford, as so aptly demonstrated on the previous page.

If the former CEO of Umbro and the current Managing Partner at a respected Private Equity firm has people ready to introduce, I will let him guide my actions with regards to other alternate investors, yes. Because that is putting club first ahead of ego and any self-interest.

Of course this serves as a convenient popularist "kick bills" to distract from the damning post revealing the true nature of your hero - I await the arrival of Donny, Belfast and Davey on to this thread.

Guest Fulham Fox

To be fair you were told what the link to OO contained...

Not disputing that but the 12 year is a Wednesdayite too and I did not know what was posted until I clicked

I think thats a disgraceful attitude to someone who has given everything to the club this last 18 months. Whatever your opinion on how it turned out - Lee's contribution cannot be understated.

where have I done this ?

I have defended him to the hilt in many-a-threads.

All I was stating, is just because he 'did it for nowt', that does not give him any leeway AT ALL when it comes to criticism and pointing fingers.

He did a hell of a lot of good for this club, I am not going to even try to deny that..... but.... he made mistakes. Just because he was not paid to make these mistakes, does not make them any less severe, or his position any less questionable

Guest JonR

This is a view i hold. I am very grateful to Lee. So many great initiatives.

However why are all these rumors and accusations being spread around:

Lee Blocked investment that didnt suit him staying in his role

Lee turned down help from ppl like Mark C and Bills

Lee sending messages to users on SWFC forums.

In the space of two days bills has made statements saying Lee would be great in charge of SWFC if we had investment and that He was a terrible chairman with a bad attitude.

I dont know about anyone else but my head is spinning

What is real and what is fake? am i real? do we really exist?

I just dont know anymore

Guest tomarkley

At the end of the day, it has been hinted at all along that Bills knew someone who was waiting in the wings. Why are the very people who did the hinting acting shocked now?

Its public that CS9 are potless and a set of slimy cvnts from their posts and blogs, does any have a problem if these Swiss investors, or even bills and MC themselves take over?

If they run the club in an open and transparent manner and save us from going under, good luck to them.

Edited by tomarkley

I'm so confused right now, so Mark C has swiss investors that will be in contact with the club shortly. Bills finds this out, and says he will stand aside despite saying hes taken 2 days off and is flying stateside tommorow to try and sort out some investment. Madness!

Timescale anyone? :biggrin:

Anyone would think this evening has been stage managed - Billsaja whipping up an audience into a frenzy and then Mark C drops the bomb.

God, I'm cynical rolleyes.gif

I truly hope someone is getting all this down because it will, when the curtain finally falls on our pantomime, by a literary goldmine and dead cert best-seller.

I am on my own in hoping we never get saved? What will we do without nights / weeks like this and the pure comedy gold it churns out?

:biggrin:

Edited by RobHowe

This is a view i hold. I am very grateful to Lee. So many great initiatives.

However why are all these rumors and accusations being spread around:

Lee Blocked investment that didnt suit him staying in his role

Lee turned down help from ppl like Mark C and Bills

Lee sending messages to users on SWFC forums.

In the space of two days bills has made statements saying Lee would be great in charge of SWFC if we had investment and that He was a terrible chairman with a bad attitude.

I dont know about anyone else but my head is spinning

What is real and what is fake? am i real? do we really exist?

I just dont know anymore

Summed up my feelings exactly.