Who did what?

Guest JonR

At the end of the day, it has been hinted at all along that Bills knew someone who was waiting in the wings. Why are the very people who did the hinting acting shocked now?

Its public that CS9 are potless and a set of slimy cvnts from their posts and blogs, does any have a problem if these Swiss investors, or even bills and MC themselves take over?

If they run the club in an open and transparent manner and save us from going under, good luck to them.

sense at last

Mark

My 11 year old read it too, and I had to explain why the Chairman of Sheffield Wednesday would have taken it on himself to PM Walkley, Grandad and about a dozen other posters on here, when he has spoken to me in person 3 or 4 times and met you in person it seems and given his relationships with admin on this site etc could easily have found out that I was in Argentina the day he met you in Sheffield.

Talking of paranoia and making things up...One of the bills has just done exactly that!

bills yet again we see you having about a million different opinions on LS. You really can't decide can you or do you just enjoy the attention you get for doing this?

You have whipped up a shitstorm against LS when he is down despite at times ( even recently ) backing him.

You are unttustworthy and love shitstorms..

plus are you going to back out of your grand business plans now?

Guest Deleted member

FWIW my take

I know that MC has no ambitions whatsoever to get involved at SWFC at any level - he was merely trying to help out by providing a potential investor after being asked to do so

I don't know Billsaja from Adam - and suspected for a long time that having shown up to discredit 2 lots of investment (successfully) there was an agenda involved.

I havent changed my mind yet - but am happy to do so. Unfortunately the action of the last couple of days around 'I may have someone I can get involved' strengthens my view...

I also totally maintain my views around disingenuous posts - man speaking with forked tongue - Bills seems to go from praise to criticism of Lee on a minute by minute basis... its very confusing

Glaser's good at pointing the finger when things go wrong.

Laws, Irvin and now Strafford.

Where am I pointing the finger ? Where once I have blamed Lee for any of our failings ?

Read my response to Grandad regarding my feelings on this.

All I was picking up on was the feeling that because Lee worked for free he was immune from criticism

I think thats a disgraceful attitude to someone who has given everything to the club this last 18 months. Whatever your opinion on how it turned out - Lee's contribution cannot be understated.

With all respect I think you are being disengenuous there Grandad.

These allegations about LS's behaviour are dynamite, if they are true. They are suggestive that he 'ring fenced' possible investment for his own benefit and turned down potentially beneficial investment for the Club because it didn't suit his own ends.

Moreover, a close friend of yours witnessed these acts himself, allegedly.

You can't then say he has made a good contribution if these allegations are correct, surely?

If true, it is scandelous (or if not true libelous).

I would respectfully suggest.

poo poo.THE.BED.

I honestly thought I'd seen it all with Sheardgate. Then sclub7 bowl up and I was mildly intrigued for a day or so then pissed off. Then the events of the last 2 days have blown me away. I think I'm hanging on and am keeping up to date as well which is nice.

ps. Plenty of trestle tables left. As mine double as shitstorm shelters I've decided to decorate them. In celebration mode they display a picture of a bear in battle, paws raised, talons out, teeth bared and a look of death in his eye, shark at his feet in a sea of blood. Shelter mode sees a shark cruising shallow waters, blood surrounds him and he has a paw hanging from his jaw. The prone body of a bear, minus 1 paw is visible in the background.

Needless to say these wont last long. Strictly first come first served.

Where am I pointing the finger ? Where once I have blamed Lee for any of our failings ?

Read my response to Grandad regarding my feelings on this.

All I was picking up on was the feeling that because Lee worked for free he was immune from criticism

Guest JonR

Summed up my feelings exactly.

If Mark C and Bills are the real deal, then i suggest they get on with it. Throwing your weight around and slagging of ex-chairmans is not professional and not helpful.

Is this what we will expect if your associates invest?

Mark it's a shame you had to come on here in person to defend yourself. It is also a shame you son had to see immature comments about you. Do you feel the issue is resolved?

unfortunately all these cryptic comments and fighting is causing fear uncertainty and doubt among the average fan. We are becoming angered and disillusioned.

If you are a true wednesdayite i urge you to put all this behind you and talk to your people and talk to the board to make something happen.