Official Sheffield Wednesday vs. Crystal Palace

I got a text from my brother-in-law....if the players had the same passion as the crowd you would be safe...enough said...except I think they play with a managers tactics cemented into them and I think they are generally the wrong ones...

In fairness, we probably deserved to go down. A kind of enevatability. The table doesn't lie. Let's hope we can BOUNCE back and come back stronger.

Fans were tremendous as always.

Not as upset as I thought I was going to be. Just very, very disapointed. Had time to prepare for this.

Edited by Maple Staple

Guest Darth Sturrock

poo poo!!! I'm rumbleing gutted!!! Back to poo poo hole one, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I just see one of your fans chin a Palace player?

I do feel for you somewhat, but when we got relegated on the last day of the season from the prem you all loved it, so sorry, but you deserved to lose and go down to league 1...again.

Unlucky.

Still, as long as your 'massive' eh?

Guest Darth Sturrock

I do feel for you somewhat, but when we got relegated on the last day of the season from the prem you all loved it, so sorry, but you deserved to lose and go down to league 1...again.

Unlucky.

SHUT UP, GOB poo !!!!!!!!!

What to say? The players fought hard today, for the first time in weeks, but only a few of them really looked up, saw what it meant to the amazing fans, and gave that bit extra. I'm glad many are leaving.

The result was probably right for the game - but story of our season really, just can't finish.

I'm too numb and gutted to be angry yet.

Well done to most Wednesdayites there today. Incredible, the lot of you, apart from the rumbleing idiots who went after Palace players - it's not their fault we're down.

Something I've posted on before, but there's only one way for us to now 'Move Forward Together' - let's have a proper post mortem of this season, get everything out in the open, get everything down that didn't work. Truth and reconciliation, with the fans involved, together.

Edited by Max

For once I was proud of our players who gave absolutely their all, and was much better side.

Lapses in concentration cost us again, and Irvine's tactics didn't help (in my opinion).

Special prize to Tommy Spurr who at least for once looked like fantastic full-back (at least to me).

Sheffield Wednesday 2-2 Crystal Palace (Clarke 43, Purse 87)

Possession: 56-44

Shots on target: 9-6

Shots off target: 4-0

Corners: 6-2

Fouls: 15-13

Most fouls: Potter (3) Lee (3)

Yellow cards: 1-2

Red cards: 0-0

Grant, Nolan (Jeffers 75), Purse, Beevers, Spurr, Varney, Potter, O'Connor (Esajas 67), Johnson, Tudgay, Clarke (Soares 45+4).

Subs not used: O'Donnell, Buxton, Hinds, Gray.

Well done and Unlucky Wednesday.

Well done Palace.

BYE BYE CHAMPIONSHIP IT'S BEEN FUN :(

Edited by aeroswfc

Unlucky.

We accept relegation..... We're not going to sue anyone