Official Sheffield Wednesday vs. Crystal Palace

Guest OwlertonG
kingsidney[/size]' date='02 May 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1272809014' post='2437590']

If you pay peanuts you get monkeys like irvine.. nice one strafford!!!

The comment of the day

Edited by OwlertonG

Guest BillysRedArmy

Alright lads, gutted for Wednesday today. I'm a Forest fan (awaits the token scab comments :ph34r::laugh: ) but i was really hoping you would stay up, your a club who should be going up to the premier league nevermind down to league 1. Always seen Wednesday as a proper football club with a great fanbase as do many other Forest fans i know. Really hope you guys manage to bounce back next season, league one (as you know yourselves) is a sh!thole of a league and difficult to get out of. I was at Hillsborough in September when we drew 1-1 and after what i saw that day i thought you were on for a top 10 finish. What went so wrong!? Sometimes you have to take a step back in order to take a few steps forward as i have seen with my own club in the past few years. Not a dig but as a neutral i thought your manager was way too negative today, especially in the latter stages of the game. Was a great game for the neutral though and your fans definitely did you proud today during the game. A genuine good luck for next season, hope you bounce back quickly.

Edited by BillysRedArmy