It is now up to us, the fans...

I'll support them til I'm hoarse. I'll cheer and encourage them til the final whistle. But if we go down and they dare to do a lap of honour they will get a full on torrent of abuse from as close to the pitch as I can get and for as long as I'm allowed to do it. They've let us down so many times that I can't see us surviving the drop.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm planning on scoring a couple of goals, clearing one off our own line and running their defenders ragged to the extent that one of them gets sent off in frustration at trying to stop me.

Sorted.

:dry:

Thank flip for that DJM. Some people were sugesting FJ9 should start up front. Glad your fit and raring to go.................well owts better than FJ!

I don't know about anyone else but I'm planning on scoring a couple of goals, clearing one off our own line and running their defenders ragged to the extent that one of them gets sent off in frustration at trying to stop me.

Sorted.

:dry:

its not like you to not understand the point of a thread, then claim you are intellectual, and then hijack a thread in an attempt to attain some attention that you can't get in real-life!

are you taking the p1ss? If not, you either 1) don't go, 2) are deaf, or 3) are ignorant...

and I'm guessing it ain't (2)

Not missed a home match all season. Hearing is fine. Not ignorant.

Who have we boo'd? There's the grumbling/sighing/moaning when one of our professional footballers fail at something that Sunday Leaguers can do (a simple pass etc) but that isn't booing. The only booing has been at the collective team "effort", mostly at FT but a couple of times at HT too.

Every week according to the opening posters opinion.

I reckon one of the only times you get a collective chant behind the lads, however short, is when we go a goal down.

Which is pretty often.

Really. No wonder people are so blinkered - they can't see what is happenning in front of their very eyes.

Just one example... we played (relatively) well against Bristol in the first half, yet we got booed off.

Oh f*ck it, here's another... LMC went for a shot when he should've passed it, cue a chorus of booing.

I'm thinking if you can't hear it, maybe you don't know when you're doing it! Do you boo? Do you? I imagine from your mentality on here that you bloody well do

IF and I know its a big IF, Watford lose at Leicester, Palace lose at Derby, and Scunny lose to Brizzle, then the atmospheres Sunday will change completely. Just imagine what it will feel like at the end of the game if we then manage to beat them cocksuckingfireworkfiringwomenbashingskullbreakingbastards.

If we need an ageing, sluggish central midfield general to cover the centre circle and who can see a pass, make a pass, but needs a rest afterwards, then I'm your man.

don't worry darren you'll be playing.

If there is one thing i hate to hear its "we need the fans behind us" "It's up to the fans" etc etc.

We do our bit EVERY week by paying to watch, getting behind them & supporting them. 20k+ home crowds & a great away support proves that.

Its about time these sorry bunch of players pull their fingers out and fight for the cause & earn their money.

Really. No wonder people are so blinkered - they can't see what is happenning in front of their very eyes.

Just one example... we played (relatively) well against Bristol in the first half, yet we got booed off.

Oh f*ck it, here's another... LMC went for a shot when he should've passed it, cue a chorus of booing.

I'm thinking if you can't hear it, maybe you don't know when you're doing it! Do you boo? Do you? I imagine from your mentality on here that you bloody well do

Who is LMC?

As fans, we are a fickle lot (especially on Owlstalk), but I now firmly beleive that the difference between us staying up and going down is not in the hands of the players but in the hands of us, the fans.

If we berate them for not attacking, if we boo them for putting a pass ary, if there are murmers around the ground when the away team has posession, if there are shouts for "get him off, he's poo " whenever JJ / LMC / MT / insert SWFC players' initials shoot and it goes horribly wrong, then we will go down.

If we support them like we know we can. If we pick them up when they make a mistake, if we urge them on as we're attacking and if we get together as a fanbase... we will stay up.

We have 2 home games left, which with the right atmosphere we are more than capable of winning - we have to acknowledge that. If the atmosphere is critical and negative as it has been all season, we will struggle - which we know is fact. So lets have an amnesty on slagging players / management / directors / each other off until all this is over.

It is a sad, sad fact, but we, as Owls fans are the only remaining difference between us staying up and going down - we are SWFC's last hope

So lets get behind the blue and white, lets get behind the club and lets f*cking pull this great big beautiful beast back from its death. UTO WTID

you may well be right, but the number of people who have scored you a red - ....say's we are not for listening to reason...

I agree with DuncOwls sentiments, we need to back them to the hilt no matter how pee'd off we are and no matter how poo the team plays. If the Blades score first on Sunday I sincerely hope the response from the crowd is good, anything else will make our job twice as hard. Lets save our grievances for the 'lap of honour' after the Palace game - if necessary.

If there is one thing i hate to hear its "we need the fans behind us" "It's up to the fans" etc etc.

We do our bit EVERY week by paying to watch, getting behind them & supporting them. 20k+ home crowds & a great away support proves that.

Its about time these sorry bunch of players pull their fingers out and fight for the cause & earn their money.

which I absolutely agree with - they are a shocking bunch of players, who are not coached properly, who are led up the garden path about the future of this club, re: investment.

HOWEVER, sometimes when things are going wrong everyone needs to muck in. And by simply paying to attend is not enough for these last 2 games. We NEED to be positive. Not for the players, not for the management, not for Cloud f*cking 9, but for us.