THE BIGGEST DERBY SINCE WEMBLEY

Couldn't agree more with Lee. This is our biggest Sheffield derby since the 93 semi-final (United's was their 3-1 defeat at Hillsborough when we helped relegate them from the Prem) and hopefully Wednesday fans will respond by packing out the home ends and doing all they can to spurr the team on.

I genuinley feel that we might just nick this one, it;s just the sort of game we need to help turn our fortunes around.

UTO!!!!

Guest Deleted member

*sigh*

Now you've made them believe it'll be just as important as the cup semi when they beat us.

^^^ this

Playing into their hands...

Plus it puts all the pressure on our players to perform - if there wasn't enough already for our set of spineless shirkers

To be fair, if LS came out and said "its just another game, keep calm" everyone would be wondering what planet he's on.

If the players cant get up for and look forward to a game like this then were done for anyway, a press release on the OS wont make much difference in this regard.

yep

Boom there goes any chance of us winning.

why o why o why do we play into their hands like this - theyll be f**kin LOVING this down at the sty

You're joking right?

You think the pigs need reminding how f**king massive this game is for us?

So we have sold roughly 25k tickets for sunday to home fans?

I hope this is a wake up call to LS & NP as thats the biggest game of the season and we cant get anywere near selling out so how does he expect 25k average gates?

Realism needs to kick in most we can hope for without major changes on playing side next season is 21-22k no matter what div we are in.

I hope this is a wake up call to LS & NP as thats the biggest game of the season and we cant get anywere near selling out so how does he expect 25k average gates?

Realism needs to kick in most we can hope for without major changes on playing side next season is 21-22k no matter what div we are in.

Only way we can achieve major changes on the playing side is if more fans turn up and add to the football budget.

Regards

Lee

25,000 with 6 days remaining!