Exodus Geohaghon Peterborough centre half

Guest goalthirstyhirsty

Were you lot booing Mclean as well today? Thought the lad Livermore did very well.

Mackail Smith had a stinker.

McLean has been booed for the last few weeks after handing in his transfer request and being dropped to the bench. The only time he started a game was against Cardiff and was brought off at 4-0 down (we all know what happened after that though)

Mackail-Smiths game is all about balls being played into space for him to run onto, not balls punted up towards him as Mark Cooper seems to think football should be played. Livermoore looks like a good one for the future, on loan from Spurs. What did you think of Simpson in the middle, not bad for a player who is actually on loan from Histon.

He can lead us long term, if the plan is to get back to where we started and do it all again. What worries me is we will be in league one next season, with a team built around big X, with all the star players gone and tactically inept. There are problems behind the scenes at posh, and it wouldn't surprise me if Barry Fry is in fact pulling many strings and Cooper doesn't seem to know anything about the team and squad. Directors of football just do not work!

Why on earth do you keep Fry on?

McLean has been booed for the last few weeks after handing in his transfer request and being dropped to the bench. The only time he started a game was against Cardiff and was brought off at 4-0 down (we all know what happened after that though)

Mackail-Smiths game is all about balls being played into space for him to run onto, not balls punted up towards him as Mark Cooper seems to think football should be played. Livermoore looks like a good one for the future, on loan from Spurs. What did you think of Simpson in the middle, not bad for a player who is actually on loan from Histon.

Thought Simpson looked a bit lightweight. To be honest, you look like a team going down. If you consistently buy players from lower leagues, you usually end up there. Lewis is obviously a top keeper, and you have a few decent players, but this is a tough old league, and i'm not convinced there are 3 worse sides. In the match at your place, I thought Tommy Williams was your best player- was he on the bench today?

I sit quite close to the dugouts, and Cooper spent the whole afternoon effing and jeffing, and abusing the lineswomen. He looked a bit out of his depth.

that simpson was average i dont see why your manager is buying conference players when its obvious that are no where near good enough league 2 players at best

Why on earth do you keep Fry on?

I can only think he has something on the chairman and is blackmailing him. the only way Barry leaves the club is in a body bag unfortunatly

His throws were flipping mental!!! The problem though with them was that they followed a high arc, which allowed our players to line up under them and give us a better chance of clearing them. If he could flatten them out ala Rory Delap then that would be quite a weapon to help Posh stay in this league.

If this Exodus guy is 6'7" then doesn't stand straight because there looked like there was hardly anything in terms of height between him and Beevers.

Irvine was very clever with Exodus at our corners - Beevers took him towards the edge of the box nearest the ball and by doing so took him out of defending our set piece. Very clever tactics.

I can only think he has something on the chairman and is blackmailing him. the only way Barry leaves the club is in a body bag unfortunatly

Perhaps you need to arrange an "accident" :biggrin:

Drop a piano on his head or something.

that simpson was average i dont see why your manager is buying conference players when its obvious that are no where near good enough league 2 players at best

The thing is that for every Boyd, McLean, Mackail-Smith there are 100 crap players, It certainly says something when the team is made up of signings from Daggenham, Grimsby, Billericay, Histon, Kettering, Stevenage, Cove Rangers, Fisher Athletic, Grays and Hampton & Richmond. Which is a team we could have easily started with today. I wouldn't blame MacAnthony selling the best and getting out whilst he has a decent chance.

The thing is that for every Boyd, McLean, Mackail-Smith there are 100 crap players, It certainly says something when the team is made up of signings from Daggenham, Grimsby, Billericay, Histon, Kettering, Stevenage, Cove Rangers, Fisher Athletic, Grays and Hampton & Richmond. Which is a team we could have easily started with today. I wouldn't blame MacAnthony selling the best and getting out whilst he has a decent chance.

Surpose your team is still doing really well if thats the case even though you are bottom of the league

throwings were absolutely immnese, but as a championship centre half, he leaves a lot to be desired

He got turned quite a few times by Clarke and also beaten in the air on too many occasions when you consider his size

He can lead us long term, if the plan is to get back to where we started and do it all again. What worries me is we will be in league one next season, with a team built around big X, with all the star players gone and tactically inept. There are problems behind the scenes at posh, and it wouldn't surprise me if Barry Fry is in fact pulling many strings and Cooper doesn't seem to know anything about the team and squad. Directors of football just do not work!

It always seemed a strange appointment to me, a bit like Steve Bleasdale all over again?!

He is gash, my mates that are Posh fans dont rate him and wish they hadnt signed him. Tudders won loads of headers against him today, he just lumps the ball high and distribution is awful.

That aside, good 3 points today, wins me bragging rights at work and made the trip home down the A1 a pleasurable one :biggrin:

He was abysmal.

Just a big lump, they may as well have just put Martin Johnson back there, he'd be just as adequate at clearing the area.

And he was so thick, Beevers walked him away from the penalty area for every corner we got, and he never clicked on.

His throws were flipping mental!!! The problem though with them was that they followed a high arc, which allowed our players to line up under them and give us a better chance of clearing them. If he could flatten them out ala Rory Delap then that would be quite a weapon to help Posh stay in this league.

If this Exodus guy is 6'7" then doesn't stand straight because there looked like there was hardly anything in terms of height between him and Beevers.

Irvine was very clever with Exodus at our corners - Beevers took him towards the edge of the box nearest the ball and by doing so took him out of defending our set piece. Very clever tactics.

Did you see this on the Football League Show. For both goals, Exodus was taken out of the equation by Beevers.