Exodus Geohaghon Peterborough centre half

Guest goalthirstyhirsty

He can lead us long term, if the plan is to get back to where we started and do it all again. What worries me is we will be in league one next season, with a team built around big X, with all the star players gone and tactically inept. There are problems behind the scenes at posh, and it wouldn't surprise me if Barry Fry is in fact pulling many strings and Cooper doesn't seem to know anything about the team and squad. Directors of football just do not work!

Lived near Peterborough for many a year before moving to Ireland, I think this is the problem "he is running it" not letting managers get on and manage.

Any way WTID and as the song went back in the 90's "The only way is up" :biggrin:

We mentioned that their scouting staff are rubbish, if they think beevers is our biggest attacking threat from set pieces. For a big lad who wins his defensive headers, i don't think I've ever seen Beevers win a attacking header, so by taking him out of the box, we removed their biggest defender, and we lost nothing.