Exodus Geohaghon Peterborough centre half

Guest goalthirstyhirsty

Guest goalthirstyhirsty

Exodus Geohaghon Peterborough centre half - thought he had a blinder - his throws caused us some real bother - could we buy him with the Wood money? Plus, he's got a flipping cool name!

Exodus Geohaghon Peterborough centre half - thought he had a blinder - his throws caused us some real bother - could we buy him with the Wood money? Plus, he's got a flipping cool name!

Ask yourself why a 6 foot 5 inch centre half didn't come up for corners

Guest Darkus Owlus

He is just a big black man who has a long throw. Not for me sorry. Didnt really make any tackles apart from dragging Leon about and letting Leon past him with ease.

:rolleyes:

im sorry did i watch the same game the centre half for 6 foot 8 lad couldnt head for poo poo tuggy won a lot more than him and he just kept smashing up and losing

and left back dont even get me started on him everytime he got the ball he poo poo himself and it spooned up in the air they were a very poor team and are certain to go down

He was utter shybo.

What a two-bob "plan B" that was from Peterborough.

Allright hes got a long thow and you should use it.

BUT

After going 2-0 all they played for was the flipping long throw!

They were using the long throw from within their own half for christ sake.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Defensively Exedus had an ok game today, but his distribution was awful. Charlie lee alongside him did indeed have a blinder, and Scott Griffiths at left back has stepped up from Daggenham extremely well. The long throws from inside our half were actually good, because it meant that he didn't get caught out tracking back after losing the ball.

Defensively Exedus had an ok game today, but his distribution was awful. Charlie lee alongside him did indeed have a blinder, and Scott Griffiths at left back has stepped up from Daggenham extremely well. The long throws from inside our half were actually good, because it meant that he didn't get caught out tracking back after losing the ball.

Si.!

Iam SiJ!

flipping mental that!!!!!!!!!!!

Peterborough have no chance of staying up if that is there only attacking threat.

Seemed that way today.

Edited by SiJ

We've had no chance since 1st September when we didn't strengthen properly in the summer, Its been nice playing in the championship but it's league one next year for sure. Although saying all that I'll be at Hillsborough next week cheering on the owls this time to do us a favour against Plymouth.

Enoch Showumni is better in the air than he was today.

He has an incredible throw and a brilliant name, but that qualifies him to be half-time enetertainment not play centre half in the championship. Purse was good today, and compared to Exodus was immense!

We've had no chance since 1st September when we didn't strengthen properly in the summer, Its been nice playing in the championship but it's league one next year for sure. Although saying all that I'll be at Hillsborough next week cheering on the owls this time to do us a favour against Plymouth.

What is your view on your manager?

Is he really the guy to lead you in the long term?

Were you lot booing Mclean as well today? Thought the lad Livermore did very well.

Mackail Smith had a stinker.

Were you lot booing Mclean as well today? Thought the lad Livermore did very well.

Mackail Smith had a stinker.

We were asking afterwards about this lad. Expected an awful lot more, but today he looked well out of his depth.

He can lead us long term, if the plan is to get back to where we started and do it all again. What worries me is we will be in league one next season, with a team built around big X, with all the star players gone and tactically inept. There are problems behind the scenes at posh, and it wouldn't surprise me if Barry Fry is in fact pulling many strings and Cooper doesn't seem to know anything about the team and squad. Directors of football just do not work!