Why do you hate football?

I hate the Glasgow Press.

I hate the Old Firm and their pondlife fans.

I hate what they have done to my country.

I hate the ScottishGlasgow Football Association.

I hate the amount of money that is in football.

I hate SKY's love-in with the 'Big 4'.

I hate the fact that Liverpool are considered to be in the 'Big 4' despite the fact that they've not won the League in ages.

I hate the Kop Band.

I hate goal music.

I hate vuvuzelas.

I hate the fact that the top competitions are so far out of our reach now it is unbelievable.

I hate the fact that poo , unfit football players like Christian Nade can drive about in a Lamborghini.

I hate the fact that one Hearts 'star' makes more money in a week than many in this country earn in a year and he doesn't bother his balls training or playing properly.

I hate agents and what they are doing to the game.

I hate people who call themselves football fans but never ever go to games.

I hate refs booking players for taking their shirts off, or celebrating a goal.

I hate it that keepers get far too much protection from refs in their box.

I hate WAGs.

Edited by edinburghowl

I hate people who hate football and go on massive crusades as to why its a waste of time and describe it as "22 men chasing a football on a field" ignoring the way the sport as a whole brings people together and as many clubs including Wednesday are demonstrating can be a very influential and important part of the community they represent through their work in their communities.

I hate Man U fans that think no one else understands their pain when they lose one game

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This

That and if they don't win for 3 games then Sky speculates that it might be their season over or so and so's job is on the line.

Despite loving their misfortunes at the moment, i hate the hysteria that Rafa is ruining Liverpool and has to leave.

I hate Skysports and the rumblewit panel of Gray, Redknapp and Keys

I hate it how fairweather fans think they can read a few transfer articles and watch MOTD and act as though they are clued up.

I hate it how during the transfer window people suggest players they have found on Football Manager yet have never seen them play.

I hate the phrases 'Super Sunday' 'Grandslam Sunday' and any other Sky advert which plays dramatic music to a clip of Rooney groaning after a miss.

I hate it how people my age (20) claim that they can't go to games as they can't afford it or can't get tickets yet drive, have Blackberry phones, waste lots of money each weekend on going out and have all the clothes they want etc... I've made sacrificies in my life so that i can go to Fulham so don't give me that

I'm loading the bullets after i submit this.

I hate pretend football fans, man ure, chelsea etc etc

I hate liverpool who are to blame for us having to sit at matches/and f00king it up for us in europe.

I hate top footballers wages, and when people try to justify it by saying its a short career.

I hate Billy Davis, Blackwell, Steven Gerrard, Neville, and scumbags like Morgan.

I hate the blunts constantly being an embarrasment to sheffield football, the scruffy little chavs.

I hate how in this day and age we cant have video refs to help our rubbish referees.

I also hate everything everybody else has posted above, our beautiful game is full of w@nkers these days.

I hate the gut-churning 4 minutes of added on time you always seem to get when you're only 1 goal in ahead, or clinging on for a draw away from home. I'm sure all football fans would live ten years longer if we didn't have that.

I hate that whenver we go one down you can guarantee the blunts will get one, oh and I hate that we always get knocked out of cups but you can guarantee the blunts will have a flipping run.

I hate that 90 minutes somehow translates into taking up your whole Saturday day (unless you live close to Hillsborough, which I don't).

I hate the money involved in the game, it's flipping ridiculous.

In fact, do I actually like football at all?

I hate the 4 minutes added on time when we're 2 nil up, typical wednesday to go and flip it up.

I hate,

Liverpool fans that wont let Hillsboro lie , but have conveniently fogotten Heysel

Liverpool full stop

Distinctly average players who are millionaires that dress like pimps and act like obnoxious tw@ts

The type of fan who watches sky sports , then proceeds to spout the "tactical" jargon they,ve picked up to anyone within earshot at the match..............................and just one look at them tells you they,ve never kicked a ball in their life

Ex players who are minted for life appearing on sky/talksport/bbc to earn even MORE money despite the fact that they cant string a coherent sentence together...............take a bow mick quinn , nicky summerbeee etc etc

How patronising Lineker , Hansen and Lawrenson are to any team not in the so called big four

Gordon Strachan , Billy Davies , Kevin Blackwell , Bobby Davidson , Micky Adams and especially Goerge Graham

That Swan and Lane are still villified yet John Fashanu , Hans Segers and Bruce Grobellar are "proven" to be innocent

The fact that Blatter and Platini dont even have the decency to try and disguise their hatred for England

The fact that in every major international tournament any ref wanting to make a name for himself will ALWAYS pick on England to do it

The fact that all the other home nations can spout bile and hatred on us and its accepted............yet , apparently its England that are arrogant

Did i mention Liverpool?

The fact that all the other home nations can spout bile and hatred on us and its accepted............yet , apparently its England that are arrogant

I watched Braveheart after i got back last night, couldn't help chuckling all the way through.

I hate that 72% of football fans are Danny Dyer tribute acts

I hate the rumbleers that can legitimately buy a season ticket, or a least go the majority of home games, don't and then turn up to work in the shirt of "their club" every Monday morning after a win

I hate that it's a sport that has no openly gay players

I hate that outside of local derbies we sing songs about beating the Blades 30+ years ago

I hate that we ask the manager to give us a rumbleing wave

I hate the people who won't come to the matches on a regular basis until we play good football, yet when promotion happens will say that they supported their team "through thick and thin"

I hate Jamie and Louise Redknapp poncing around on holiday for flaping Thomson's

I hate it when self-proclaimed "top boys" cement their status by chasing the family of their opposing team

I hate that 80% of Donny Rovers fans claim to have supported them "all me life"

Guest dingdong

I hate FIFAs refusal to trial Video Technology.

I hate the Champions League.

I hate MOTD it is poo poo.

I hate Soccer AM.

I hate the fact we do not have a Home Nations Tournament.

I hate Pundits.

I hate Mascots.

I hate brain dead Stewards.

Guest Stereophonics

I hate that 4th place is seen as more important than the FA Cup

Mainly this for me. Winning a trophy doesn't seem to mean much in football any more.

I also hate the fact that there does not seem to be many footballers with character any more, players like Hirsty, Gazza or players with genuine class, as players and people like Zola