Why do you hate football?

Inspired by a QPR fan on 606.

What do you hate about football these days?

A couple to start with taken from said 606 post:

I hate that female journalists are now mandatory

I hate Phil Brown

I hate Jermaine Beckford and any player who has neck tattoo's

I hate how players are encourage to "go down"

I hate Jamie Redknapp's shyte commentary/punditry

I hate the way referees are at an all time low in respect, but FIFA still wont give into a TV offical

I hate Gary Neville, especially the way he thinks hes a real hard man

Guest Walkley_Owl

I hate the fact that I don't hate football

I hate two bit hacks reporting on our games without actually being there or knowing the players names

Guest Walkley_Owl

I hate the perception that the Geordies are the best fans in the world when other clubs have as good support if not better in comparison

I hate the fact that Scousers whinge about Hillsborough but stand on their Kop every flipping week

I hate that a player wears a flipping snood, man up ya poof

I hate the perception that the Geordies are the best fans in the world when other clubs have as good support if not better in comparison

I hate the fact that Scousers whinge about Hillsborough but stand on their Kop every flipping week

I hate that a player wears a flipping snood, man up ya poof

but never mention heysel

I hate players' insistence on cheating/trying to get others sent off

I hate that they don't play like men

I hate the lack of respect for the referee

I hate that the top of the league title has been essentially priced out for most teams because of the Champions League

I hate that a team that finishes 4th can play in a "Champions" League

I hate that the top 4 are the only teams that exist to most

I hate that no one cares about the cup

I hate Man U fans that think no one else understands their pain when they lose one game

I hate that Wednesday have been forgotten

I hate wanting to be in the premier when I'll probably enjoy it less when we finally get there

there's more, but that's enough off my chest for now!

Guest sheridan's2penalties

I hate the gut-churning 4 minutes of added on time you always seem to get when you're only 1 goal in ahead, or clinging on for a draw away from home. I'm sure all football fans would live ten years longer if we didn't have that.

I hate that whenver we go one down you can guarantee the blunts will get one, oh and I hate that we always get knocked out of cups but you can guarantee the blunts will have a flipping run.

I hate that 90 minutes somehow translates into taking up your whole Saturday day (unless you live close to Hillsborough, which I don't).

I hate the money involved in the game, it's flipping ridiculous.

In fact, do I actually like football at all?

oh wait, there's more coming!!!

I hate that the one time UEFA showed some balls and banned someone for diving, they took it back a week later. That proper wound me up. People complained that "A ban for Eduardo isn't fair as he'd only have got a yellow card at the time". Well he also wouldn't have a got a flipping penalty numb nuts, and Celtic could well have qualified instead. Plus it's intended as a deterrent to stop you cheating, it should be worse to get caught later on.

I hate Thierry Henry, saying a game should be replayed when it's been announced that it can't be makes it even worse, man up and admit you cheated because you wanted to win and figured you'd get away with that. At least you can come out with some self respect that way.