Why do you hate football?

I hate Rafa Benitez because he's an awful manager who inexplicably has won the Champions league

I hate that Emile Heskey is still Englands best option up front

I hate that some players like Chris Morgan , Roy Keane and Kevin Muscat deliberately do/did things to their peers that have ended careers on the pitch , and if done off a football pitch would land them in jail.

I hate that SWFC's most famous supporter is an embarrasing racist ( not you Mr Hattersley )

I hate that the FA cup is an inconvenience to the 'big' clubs , a poor third behind the premiership and Europe. I used to look forward to cup final day for weeks before it happened. I know all the finalists & scorers from '73 to '93..but couldn't tell you who has been in it the last five years.

I hate that I was never good enough or lucky enough to have played a game of 11 a side with a proper ref ( but love that I now play 6 a side in a league)

I hate El Hadj Diouf and all the sneering ungrateful arses he has spawned, including 'bling' players at our own club. You can even see them in our reserves and you know they will waste their opportunity.

I hate that referees are totally unaccountable for their actions from grass routes upwards because they are a protected species and we have no alternative. I believe that referees at the top level are egomaniacs who occasionally deliberately make incorrect decisions so they become center of attention.

I hate parents who are abusive to the opposition in kids football. They are children, ffs. I also hate the referees that are unashamedly biased in these games and give a bad example to the youngsters.

I hate the fact that despite going to my first SWFC game in 1977/78 , I have never had a season ticket. It makes me feel guilty and I need to put my hand in my pocket one of these days.

I hate the new offside rule too, imo, if you're on the pitch then you're interfering with play.

I hate all the play acting, "oooh!!!!! His toe touched the back of my leg so I must fall down on the floor holding my leg for 5 mins to get him booked".

I hate commentators calling the Liverpool manager "Rafa". Do they call Alan Irvine "Alan"?

I hate commentators calling ferguson "Sir Alex".

I hate commentators saying "He won a penalty, he's entitled to go down" etc. It's cheating.

I hate commentators saying "what a great goal" when it's CLEARLY took a huge deflection.

I hate commentators calling us "Sheffield".

I hate women commentators, it's just not right.

I hate commentators calling the Liverpool manager "Rafa". Do they call Alan Irvine "Alan"?

I hate commentators calling ferguson "Sir Alex".

I hate commentators saying "He won a penalty, he's entitled to go down" etc. It's cheating.

I hate commentators saying "what a great goal" when it's CLEARLY took a huge deflection.

I hate commentators calling us "Sheffield".

I hate women commentators, it's just not right.

On the subject of commentators - I hate it when they make a call on something live, and stick by their guns despite seeing the slow motion replay and being blatantly wrong.

One of the blackpool players- him on the right was going on for ages after he just fell over. Lying little cnut.

You think that was bad - should have seen Lewis Buxton's dive in the second half!

I was in the home end, it was right infront of me and flipping embarrassing. Got some reyt abuse off the Lashers around me - I just giggled.

On the subject of commentators - I hate it when they make a call on something live, and stick by their guns despite seeing the slow motion replay and being blatantly wrong.

Similar, ones that don't see until about the 5th replay something that you saw on the first replay. One especially guilty of this is...

John Motson - I hate him, he's blind, easily confused, makes Lawrenson look competant, and couldn't hold a candle to Barry Davies (the best I've ever heard, his commentary of Bergkamp's goal in France 98 is pretty much perfect, captures the emotion brilliantly, whilst getting clear commentary across) Screaming "ROONEY" every time he touches the ball within 30 yards of the goal isn't good commentary

Sky Sports News - Yes I watch loads of it like most others, but two main reasons I hate it.

a) the name, it's not sky SPORTS news, it's sky PREMIERSHIP news with updates from whatever exclusive we've knicked from the BBC thrown in.

b) The way they actually build up rumours that someone might be thinking of making an offer for some top 4 player, so here's him on holiday as we don't have an actual story. The way this makes football fans these days think they know better than the people actually running clubs as they know who gets what and how much you pay for whatever.

The Attitude/Professionalism of many footballers who've never worked a full day's work in their lives.

Fans that have a go at Refs even though they don't understand the ruling given/are unwilling to see what's plainly in front of their faces.

Guest domSWFC

I Hate Ronaldo

I Hate Eduardo

I Hate Man U

I Hate Man City

I Hate Garreth Barry

I Hate Sheffield United

I Hate Ryan France

I Hate Henry

I Hate Losing

I Hate Seth on RS

I Hate Money Grabbers

I Hate the fact its no longer a contact sport

I think i should start watching a different sport, Lacrosse Maybe? Any suggestions?

I also hate it when pundits/commentators see keepers dive across their goal in hope of the ball hitting them, the ball strikes them and you hear 'WHAT A SAVE' from a pundit/commentator, I think are you mad, he just dived across his net and it hit him. then they add something like its was also amazing how he managed to parry it into a safe area.