Frederico

1 minute ago, Mountain Owl said:

He's come to a totally different level to what he's used to. He will take time to adjust and probably have to up his game.

we are short of center halfs so he needs to hit the ground running

The bloke has been here two minutes.

We have seemingly a rejuvenated Pudil reinventing himself - and that in itself has to be given time too, so what better opportunity to further develop him in a competitive game that we don't value as much as a league match, in an otherwise good first eleven?

You can't have Pudil and someone who's coming to a new country, stepping up into a better team side by side in the heart of the defence, so tonight it's Pudil again.    No brainer really, give the new lad time to get used to his new environment.

1 minute ago, HubristicClapper said:

The bloke has been here two minutes.

We have seemingly a rejuvenated Pudil reinventing himself - and that in itself has to be given time too, so what better opportunity to further develop him in a competitive game that we don't value as much as a league match, in an otherwise good first eleven?

You can't have Pudil and someone who's coming to a new country, stepping up into a better team side by side in the heart of the defence, so tonight it's Pudil again.    No brainer really, give the new lad time to get used to his new environment.

Don't be posting sense.  It's not the done thing on here.

Guest mrbluesky
15 minutes ago, Miffed said:

So there hasn't been any news on the clearance I take it then?

Good by all accounts, I'm sure they would have looked at this before signing him.

15 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Don't be posting sense.  It's not the done thing on here.

Thanks - the person I feel for here is Tom Lees.    He's going to have to continue upping his game no matter who he is partnered with now.    He's not used to being the senior at the back really, is he?

7 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

Thanks - the person I feel for here is Tom Lees.    He's going to have to continue upping his game no matter who he is partnered with now.    He's not used to being the senior at the back really, is he?

I think a new player coming in makes everyone at his position up his game that's what's called competition for places...which would make our defence even harder to breach...oops... not a negative at all...fail

24 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

Itll be his place at risk based on that first 45 minutes. How hard is it to pass a fckin football?

1 minute ago, Ash76 said:

Itll be his place at risk based on that first 45 minutes. How hard is it to pass a fckin football?

But why does a team with bannan, abdi, wallace and reach in it rely on lees to play the ball? They should be short taking it off him.