Chansiri's fishy business

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2017/jul/15/weight-tins-tuna-john-west-food-manufacturers?CMP=fb_gu

The fish has hit the fan, I'm not suggesting any form of curruption but some hipster (graphic designer who lives in East London) is doing some daft faddy diet and has noticed the drain weight on John West tuna is less than what it says on the label. 

Do you think Chansiri is aware of this? Is he now cutting back on tuna to fund the wages of deadweight like McGugan? Who gives a damn? And who like me only started buying John West tuna since Chansiri took us over? I bet someone knows a United fan who refuses to buy it and perfers no frills tuna and dolphin flakes.

Edited by RobbieOwler

4 minutes ago, RobbieOwler said:

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2017/jul/15/weight-tins-tuna-john-west-food-manufacturers?CMP=fb_gu

The fish has hit the fan, I'm not suggesting any form of curruption but some hipster (graphic designer who lives in East London) is doing some daft faddy diet and has noticed the drain weight on John West tuna is less than what it says on the label. 

Do you think Chansiri is aware of this? Is he now cutting back on tuna to fund the wages of deadweight like McGugan? Who gives a damn? And who like me only started buying John West tuna since Chansiri took us over? I bet someone knows a United fan who refuses to buy it and perfers no frills tuna and dolphin flakes.

Mayo or salad cream would get the weight back up to par.

IMHO.

4 minutes ago, flo said:

They proved him wrong though. So why do they make an article. 

They should investigate fray bentos deep filled steak pies, deep filled with friggin gravy and nowt else :ghoulguy:

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Tuna is such a disgusting food. You tuna eaters should be ashamed of yourselves and you probably also stink fairly bad too.

It's lovely. This guy probably shouldn't be eating so much each week though. Too much mercury.