Wagner far more positive than Carlos

For periods last night we looked a far better team in midfield but once again our forwards got no proper service apart from one decent cross which Fletcher put away. Wagner then saw a weakness in our left back, one which we all know, he can't defend against someone one on one. We then had to bring Reach back to help him taking him out of midfield. I thought Huddersfield substitutions were far more positive than ours (Wallace excepted) and affected the game more. You have to give it to Wagner he was much more positive than Carlos last night and they deserved to go through.

33 minutes ago, Jakes Grandad said:

For periods last night we looked a far better team in midfield but once again our forwards got no proper service apart from one decent cross which Fletcher put away. Wagner then saw a weakness in our left back, one which we all know, he can't defend against someone one on one. We then had to bring Reach back to help him taking him out of midfield. I thought Huddersfield substitutions were far more positive than ours (Wallace excepted) and affected the game more. You have to give it to Wagner he was much more positive than Carlos last night and they deserved to go through.

He just looked more positive and energised. Carlos looked either very ill or was not coping with the pressure.

11 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Personally I don't like Wagner and I don't like mooy... spend our money on better.

Wagner done very, very well with a low budget and Mooy is one of the best midfielders I've seen this season in the Championship. 

I am not calling for change (as I have stated in my post this morning, I will 'trust the process') but that aside, based on this season, to suggest that Wanger and Mooy would not be value for money is in short...ludicrous. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

33 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Personally I don't like Wagner and I don't like mooy... spend our money on better.

You don't like Mooy absolutely ran the show and he has done every time we have played them.

I would swap any two of our midfield and some cash for him, you don't have to run about like an idiot for 90 mins.

Just now, paul92vr6 said:

You don't like Mooy absolutely ran the show and he has done every time we have played them.

I would swap any two of our midfield and some cash for him, you don't have to run about like an idiot for 90 mins.

Ran the show every time? Even though we did the double over them this year and last year.

2 minutes ago, heppers said:

Ran the show every time? Even though we did the double over them this year and last year.

I think we won the little battles but lost the war in the end. Wagner's formation and style of play has bettered Carlos at the end.

54 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

I'm confused. You don't rate them or you don't like them? 

What ever happened to OUR slick passing attack game? We used to have that and it was a delight to watch, now it's passing back to the defenders knock to around at the back and then long ball up front. The service for the forwards has become poor over recent weeks. 

Sorry (and I'm not calling for Carlos's head) but it's not good enough. 

people said the same about Carlos and us last season, he was being touted by Southampton I believe.

If Hudders don't go up then they'll have a similarly frustrating season to what we've had this year because teams will now respect them.

They'll be frustrated by the likes of Ipswich, Burton, Bolton etc. with tactics similar to what we produced on sunday. 

4 minutes ago, AyrshireOwl said:

If Hudders don't go up then they'll have a similarly frustrating season to what we've had this year because teams will now respect them.

They'll be frustrated by the likes of Ipswich, Burton, Bolton etc. with tactics similar to what we produced on sunday. 

Except that Wagner won't approach that in the same negative manner we have. That's not his style.