What was this about

Just now, debram said:

Ok, dont get paid for certain duties, probably not the council but that lot are not there for the fun of it.

They don't get paid for any duties.  I think you're right, they are not there for the fun of it.  You would be hard pressed to find some fun pointing at some turnstiles.  You're very insightful. Finger on the button.

If its SAG...I can imagine the conversation....

"Yes I agree,the wall could easily catch fire...one unguarded match an' its all melting stone an' red hot metal"

"I agree Reg....(short for regulator)..."Did I not read that blue paint can spontaenously combust as well?..unlike yer red"

"Well known fact ..Also I don't like the use of the letter "U"..I mean I would take that to mean you immediately enter, then do a "U" turn, ..Thats how it looks to me"

"So Reg, you get football fans piling in, then immediately turning , and running into hundreds of other fans that are entering through these f.ookin' blue meat machines!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Absolutely...also on entering, theres a ramp"

"So the "U" turning fans are gaining impetus from a ramp as they violently attack the other fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Probably..Its not beyond the bounds of credibility"

"Should I net it all off?"

"Absolutely"

"Where"

"West bar roundabout?"