This is beyond stupid.

Right. What are us wednesdayites moaning about? Seriously? I have doubts whether i'm listening to someone talking about brexit or the football we put on the pitch. I'm a ST holder in the kop, and have been since the premier league days, seeing the ups and downs of the owls throughout my life. Yes..the atmosphere has severely decreased since the 1993 days of facing the likes of Arsenal, Manchester United and Sheffield United, but, we have seen Hillsborough bouncing on many occasions since then...Arsenal, Wycombe, Brighton, Cardiff, the 2011 promotion push, and the play off race last season.

I know this football, wasn't what you all expected, a very low tempo game, no urge to shoot or pass forward, lack of passion in the oppositions half. Yes, it's boring, yes it's frustrating, but if you consider the football played within the Stuart Gray era or the football we played back in the days of 2006-2010 (most matches anyway) we aren't actually performing that bad. But, Wednesday fans think they get everything on a plate....guess what? They don't. Welcome to the REAL world of football guys! You complain about the atmosphere, why can't somebody get a chant going? It's not like a bloody marathon is it?

Speak up!

If you want an atmosphere, get an atmosphere going. Why are you all afraid for blaring out Carlos Had A Dream or We're On Our Way? If you get it going, you'll get the kop going, and if you get the kop going, the north is going to start singing eventually. Yes...the south stand is like a funeral. Possibly my only moan about this whole thread is that they don't quite do enough for the team. Would it hurt if they get off their feet once in a while and join the kop in singing WAWAW or We've got barry bannan?

Would it hurt if we all put our own duties in and helped the team cross the line by creating some sort of atmosphere. Really would it? Why can't we pull 30k every game? Yes, i know the ticket prices are EXTREMELY pricey compared to other grounds, but Newcastle was charging the same at the weekend, so were Brighton and Aston Villa had there about £30-35 quid for a ticket. Its the same everywhere guys, thats how you make revenue. Without you guys buying tickets, we can't buy the Jordan Rhodes you all want.

We can't invest in the new West Stand which you've wanted for YEARS. We can't invest in improvements to the ground and the capacity. Without US fans we can't do anything. Its not the team who's always performing, its US.

WE, AS A WHOLE GROUND, SOUTH STAND INCLUDED!!!! HAVE A JOB. A JOB TO GET SOME ATMOSPHERE GOING. A JOB TO GET BEHIND THE LADS. A JOB TO PUSH THEM HARDER AND HARDER EVERY MATCH. A JOB TO BACK UP THE LADS WHEN WE CONCEDE OR A CHANCE GOES AMISS. A JOB LIKE THE PLAYERS, LIKE CARLOS, LIKE CHANSIRI, LIKE THE BACKROOM STAFF.

If we want to get promoted, one way or the other, we don't need Jordan Rhodes, we don't need any other transfer, we don't need a new west stand or any improvements to the stadium. The only thing we need....is an atmosphere. And if you look at the recent runs of results, they've turned quite against us, because there's no atmosphere.

Last season in the play off push, atmospheres on most games during February-May. Maybe it wasn't the best bouncing we've seen but we as a ground belted out Barmy Army quite loud at times of the match against Huddersfield at home and Birmingham on Boxing Day. The key to winning promotion, is an atmosphere, and that key is not there whilst the north stand get up and down for pies every 5 mins, the south stand sit as silent as a Manchester City match and the kop are too scared to make noise. We're not at a tennis match. We're at football.

Want promotion? Get an atmosphere otherwise we'll slip away.

Get an atmosphere going against Uddersfield and the next run of games and we could see an overturn of results. But, with the way the atmosphere is going at the moment. We'll be lucky to finish in the top 12. Your choice fans!

Anyone that stands up trying to get a chant going will end up with shouts of sit darn from people sat behind em. 

Football supporters are a different breed nowadays, it's not just  a Hillsborough problem too, it's happening at stadiums all over country like Arsenal, Man Utd & City and Chelsea. 

Just now, bradowl said:

Anyone that stands up trying to get a chant going will end up with shouts of sit darn from people sat behind em. 

Football supporters are a different breed nowadays, it's not just  a Hillsborough problem too, it's happening at stadiums all over country like Arsenal, Man Utd & City and Chelsea. 

Yes, but that doesn't always happen, look at Arsenal and Brighton.