Who's next?

Another striker would be nice, but not worth paying 10+ million for Rhodes. 

Maybe the lad from Grimsby.. Bogle? scored heaps of goals and may be the finisher we need.

Agree with Hootie though, prioritise another centre half as Sasso doesn't look up to the job. His move felt like a bit of a panic buy.

1 hour ago, camffiti said:

To compete with that, we'd have to sell Fernando

Or preferably offload Nuhiu, Fletcher & Joao and build a new frontline

After Fletcher's display yesterday you want to offload him? I suggest you start posting on a Morris Minor restoration forum as you've nothing sensible to contribute to any discussions about football.

5 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

After Fletcher's display yesterday you want to offload him? I suggest you start posting on a Morris Minor restoration forum as you've nothing sensible to contribute to any discussions about football.

If that's what we need to do, to raise enough funds to solve our biggest problem

If we were more clinical in front of goal, we'd go up. I want that problem solved

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

Isn't that why we bought Sasso?

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

I don't think he's up to the job mate

Who do you suggest better than Sasso who would be

willing to come to us as a fourth choice centre back?:wacko:

6 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Knock Palmer all you want but 3 clean sheets in a row with him at right back.

Whenever you see hunt defending he always seems off balance and unable to cut out any crosses whereas Palmer seems to be better positioned with a better first touch.

Agree Hunt has a better engine but you can't argue with 3 clean sheets in a row.

In football sometimes you don't see what a player does but the defence looks more secure with them this is what i feel about Palmer.

AND HE IS ONE OF OUR OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just made a great start to the window, more importantly we were organised and perhaps more ahead of the game than we have been in the past few windows. It comes across as a definite show of intent, whoever else we sign I suspect we'll continue with our strategy of loans, for no other reason than you are not lumbered with the expense beyond the end of the season. Fingers crossed JR comes in and scores 20 in the second half of the season......

Carlos has recently made the point, that he's happy with our strikers, and didn't envisage bringing in another one. He also, in a separate article, poured cold water on the Jordan Rhodes story. We do seem to have cover in all positions, now that we've brought in another right winger, although we could do with another player like Hutch. Someone who can play in the back four, but also with the ability to step forward into midfield if needed. A younger Semedo.