Who's next?

So the first player has arrived!

I expect us to really go for it for 2 reasons:-

One next year being the 150th anniversary and Chansiri promise when he first came

Secondly because of the way FFP is setup you need get promoted quickly to avoid fouling foul of the three year rule

So who is next to come in?

He said:

I want to get Sheffield Wednesday back in the Premier League and make the supporters of this club proud. This club is steeped in history and tradition and will soon be celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2017. I would like that year to coincide with a return to the Premier League and celebrate the two together. I promise the supporters I will do the very best within my powers to get this club back where it belongs.”

There's a world of difference between setting a target and promising to do the best he can to meet it, and promising Premier League football by this time next year, yet some seem to have misinterpreted what was said.

1 minute ago, Dronfield Blue said:

He said:

I want to get Sheffield Wednesday back in the Premier League and make the supporters of this club proud. This club is steeped in history and tradition and will soon be celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2017. I would like that year to coincide with a return to the Premier League and celebrate the two together. I promise the supporters I will do the very best within my powers to get this club back where it belongs.”

There's a world of difference between setting a target and promising to do the best he can to meet it, and promising Premier League football by this time next year, yet some seem to have misinterpreted what was said.

100 per cent agree!

I was saying he would do everthing possible to get us there/

21 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Sounds like Rhodes will be heading to Villa according to Twitter.  If they're prepared to pay 12 Mill

To compete with that, we'd have to sell Fernando

Or preferably offload Nuhiu, Fletcher & Joao and build a new frontline

30 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Sounds like Rhodes will be heading to Villa according to Twitter.  If they're prepared to pay 12 Mill

Would be scary to think a championship side needs to spend £15m Kodja, £12m MCCormack, £8m Gestede and £12m Rhodes just to challenge for the playoffs 

:duntmatter: