Barkley...

Best I've seen Barkley play but Corry was better imo. Don't forget that was his first game and people have been excusing Barkley up to now because he hasn't played many games. Plus Corry is OURS.

Edited by Almat

Not his best game, BUT some of them touches/turns, he's on a different level...

Moyes was there tonight, do we think it will be extended or is he done with us now?

Thought it was his best game tbh. Fantastic performance.

Guest Swedish Owl

He was great! Would love for Barkley and Corry to keep on playing in midfield! We just need to get Antonio to practice crossing and finishing and we will be top 6 ! =)

Gave ball away a few times, but in fairness won it back a few too. Looks incredibly driven to win.

Some touches and control of the ball was a world apart from what we usually see at S6 too - good range of passing, good strength, looks the real deal.

I'd like to think that he is developing very quickly with us and Moyes can see that too - we're in a battle and he looks more than up for it.

Not his best game, BUT some of them touches/turns, he's on a different level...

Moyes was there tonight, do we think it will be extended or is he done with us now?

What?? He was immense!! Covered every blade of grass!! What do you want from him?

Got back and only managed to see the last 20 minutes. He looked good on the ball, some great skills. At the time I thought he should have closed down Tonge quicker for their goal, would have to see it again though