1500 tickets

Touchy lot, aren't they (in more ways than one...)
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?338222-I-admit-it-I-just-can-t-get-excited-about-the-play-offs-this-time/page4

"For all the good we've done this season the only playoff team we have beaten in 90 minutes is Hull, conversely probably the only set of fans we got on alright with. I'm fully expecting a raft of jeering and gloating Wednesday fans with their stupid Sid James emoji to be smugly turning NSC properly working class in six days time. If that doesn't happen the gloating Derby w***ers that will be here over bank holiday weekend when we lose at Wembley on penalties, having had Hemed sent off for picking his nose and Stockdale also dismissed for eating his banana in a casual manner will be too much to bear.

Football can do one."

lol 

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?338222-I-admit-it-I-just-can-t-get-excited-about-the-play-offs-this-time/page4

"For all the good we've done this season the only playoff team we have beaten in 90 minutes is Hull, conversely probably the only set of fans we got on alright with. I'm fully expecting a raft of jeering and gloating Wednesday fans with their stupid Sid James emoji to be smugly turning NSC properly working class in six days time. If that doesn't happen the gloating Derby w***ers that will be here over bank holiday weekend when we lose at Wembley on penalties, having had Hemed sent off for picking his nose and Stockdale also dismissed for eating his banana in a casual manner will be too much to bear.

Football can do one."

lol 

I'm sure they would have gotten on with us alright if they didn't start some pseudo-rivalry with us about a week before the first game at Hillsborough 

It was bloody bizarre that lol

Football can do one."

lol 

I so hope we flipping do them!

I so hope we flipping do them!

They have a great side with some very good players but I would honestly rather play them over two legs than any of the other top six.  What with the disappointment of not going up by a skerrick, compounded by the Stephens sending off they should be on a downer and hopefully the 'curse of 3rd' will strike them.  Also, I thought they were the worst of the top 6 at Hillsborough this season.  If we can pull of a performance like we did against Cardiff with a full house behind us, i am confident.