sondico........

Guest bagelybear

I have always tended wear Sondico shinnies throughout my football life. Along with gloves, shin-pads are Sondico's area of expertise. In fact, there's only really two football items that I tend to stick to the same brands and that's Sondico for my shinnies and Adidas (leather rather than man made material though) for my footwear because that's the only two things that matter - you need good protection on your shins and you need to wear trainers or boots that will give you a good touch and feel for the ball. Other than those two things, I'll wear any footie socks and any shorts and shirt that will wick sweat.

I wore some Sondico shinpads when I played Sunday League. Can't vouch for the "when you need protection" tagline though, didn't stop some yob snapping the bottom half of my leg.

2 ops and a lot of metal pins/screws later and Ian Rush still hasn't made an appearance with a tommy gun. Appaling. 

quite like the fact we have different kits to majority of churned out templates from Nike/Adidas. Commerically if we coin in more from a lesser brand and the kits are decent then its a no brainer, see I think Kappa would be decent, seems to drop in price in some stores lately. Nike and Adidas only care about top top clubs in CL. Rest of clubs can do one from thier side.