season tickets 20/15-16

s/t prices will probably go up. Chansiri paid good money so fair enough. If he does then he's gonna have to put his hand in his pocket for better quality players. He has to speculate to accumulate. Everyone in their right mind would agree with that.

If he builds it they will come......

I get sob stories of blokes that cant afford to take their lad unless its kids for a quid, yet they go to watch Man City three or four times a season because its premiership football, with better players, and a good ground. I bet others on here know people like that.

Get those sort of fans even at the top teams...

I get sob stories off a Manchester City fan that it's too expensive to go to games regularly. He's been ''priced out''.

He sure enough found enough change down the back of the sofa to buy City vs Barcelona tickets....

Fact of the matter is that I've been to the Etihad more times than him this season lol

They're absolute parasites. You can spot them a mile off at Hillsborough because they chat absolute testicles during the match. 

Amount of times I've had people next to me moan that Westwood isn't good enough or asking who our centre back is cos 'tha's rubbish' (points at Loovens).

But it's something that we'll have to put up with if and when we go up,

Get those sort of fans even at the top teams...

I get sob stories off a Manchester City fan that it's too expensive to go to games regularly. He's been ''priced out''.

He sure enough found enough change down the back of the sofa to buy City vs Barcelona tickets....

Fact of the matter is that I've been to the Etihad more times than him this season lol

They're absolute parasites. You can spot them a mile off at Hillsborough because they chat absolute testicles during the match. 

Amount of times I've had people next to me moan that Westwood isn't good enough or asking who our centre back is cos 'tha's rubbish' (points at Loovens).

But it's something that we'll have to put up with if and when we go up,

One of the reasons I don't sit on the Kop, it's full of them.

One of the reasons I don't sit on the Kop, it's full of them.

One of the reasons that, as soon as I finish Uni and get a 'proper job' that pays well, I'm leaving the Kop.

Unless the band leave before then/singing section is introduced on the Kop. That would make me stay. 

You can get a Season Ticket at the Etihad for less than £300.

Yes but apart from world class players, better facilities, bigger crowds, a chance of seeing them win every game you watch, and a far superior match day experience

What the hell have they got that we haven't?

You can get a Season Ticket at the Etihad for less than £300.

But you don't get the joys of seeing the same corner routine failed over and over again.

You don't get the joys of seeing a professional footballer unable to run to the corner flag to take the corner because he has to save his legs.

You don't get the joys of seeing a professional footballer unable to take an effective attacking throw in.

You don't get the satisfaction of seeing a 6ft 7 monster of a man smash his way through 6 defenders.

You don't get the adrenaline rush of seeing Sam Hutchinson fly into tackle after tackle and then look confused as to why he's been sent off.

roger Man City and their attractive attacking football. It's not for me, at all.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Guest Daniel Walker

There are only a select few amount who can genuinely not afford a season ticket really I know it's fairly expensive but just think you only need to put away about £8 a week over a year to get one?

There are only a select few amount who can genuinely not afford a season ticket really I know it's fairly expensive but just think you only need to put away about £8 a week over a year to get one?

What do you base that on? ONLY £32 a month?

£60 x 10 monthly payments

yeh its a lot.

Be much better to do it even over 12 months to reduce the cost.

Maybe they could do an early offer of say 30 quid a month (over 12 months) anywhere in the ground for tickets bought before the end of the season. People pay that for an iphone so it suddenly appears much more do-able i would imagine for people if marketed in such a manner.

Here in Finland its interesting. Where i sit match day tickets are €25-30 per match but if you buy in advance through a ST you pay around a third of the match day price (plus a free scarf or hat). Suddenly becomes an easier choice if you see how much you are "saving" compared to match day prices.

Edited by modboy

Maybe they could do an early offer of say 30 quid a month (over 12 months) anywhere in the ground for tickets bought before the end of the season. People pay that for an iphone so it suddenly appears much more do-able i would imagine for people if marketed in such a manner.

That should be proposed to the marketing team, maybe just a little tweaking for kop seats

Also, as mentioned, chuck in the black friday/weekend idea as well

Build up a real frenzy, get the place buzzing

That should be proposed to the marketing team, maybe just a little tweaking for kop seats

Also, as mentioned, chuck in the black friday/weekend idea as well

Build up a real frenzy, get the place buzzing

Maybe they can give me a job?, i want to move back to Sheffield so if you are reading SWFC  :blush: