losing the dressing room

Inevitable that this will happen. Saturday was first time I've seen signs that the players are frustrated at decisions made by Gray. Nuhiu, May, Maguire, Lee, palmer and Madine all made no secret of being p1ssed off

Bloody hell.....you mean even Nuhiu is p1ssed off and frustrated that he plays every game despite knowing he's not good enough....fair play to the fella for putting the good of the team before his own desire to play

Guest Distraught!

Bloody hell.....you mean even Nuhiu is p1ssed off and frustrated that he plays every game despite knowing he's not good enough....fair play to the fella for putting the good of the team before his own desire to play

How many milliseconds is it since Nuhiu's last goal?

I am sure you're keeping count.  ;-)

Guest wilyfox

I should think they're frustrated with their own performances more than with Gray. Some of our decision making in the final third is dreadful.

Why on earth did Lee try that waist-high volley? If he was playing well and in confident mood then ok, but we've not scored in a while and he's yet to register; so let it drop and put ya laces through it. He chose a difficult technique hard to control.

Atdhe Nuhiu...turns his man inside out left side of penalty area. Done all the hard work, simple side-foot pass required to pick out a teammate...straight to the keeper.

Was always going to be a testing time for Gray when the form dips,All the players know he's unproven as a manager now's the time when we find out if he can hack it.

Imo it's time just like in any other industry for the gaffer to come out fighting and show who's in charge.

How about instead of being pissed off with Gray one or preferably more than one of them scores some freaking goals. Let's face it although we are not creating lots of chances the table would look a lot better if they'd been scoring the ones we had made and it would make selection a bit easier he could pick the one that's scoring rather than having to select from permutations of strikers who currently aren't performing.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

He was 'god' a few weeks ago.  Some of our fans are right fannies!!!  ALL players say how much they respect Stu...just cos we don't win a few games....deary me...

Lets leave the doom and gloom alone for the time being - we are still doing far bette than most of us expected at the beginning of the season and if only we could get a goal scorer we would be top 6.

Threads like this really don't help anyone and bring out some real baffoons  :ghoulguy:

Lets leave the doom and gloom alone for the time being - we are still doing far bette than most of us expected at the beginning of the season and if only we could get a goal scorer we would be top 6.

Threads like this really don't help anyone and bring out some real baffoons :ghoulguy:

Pandorras box and all that.

Good managers get the best from their players when things aren't going well. Stu hasn't proved he can do that yet, the longer this iffy run continues the more pressure he's under.

I hope / think he'll turn it around.

Good managers get the best from their players when things aren't going well. Stu hasn't proved he can do that yet, the longer this iffy run continues the more pressure he's under.

I hope / think he'll turn it around.

Inevitable that this will happen. Saturday was first time I've seen signs that the players are frustrated at decisions made by Gray. Nuhiu, May, Maguire, Lee, palmer and Madine all made no secret of being p1ssed off with various instructions, situations and team mates. Chopping and changing in desperation is evident from the stands, so the playing and coaching staff will feel it also. Losing confidence is the catalyst for failure and I reckon were just starting along this road.

Losing confidence in us having the best defence in the league and being in the best postion we've held in the league for 6 seasons? Don't see it myself