Well played, Keiren Westwood

Don't get the hate for Kirkland at all.

Been a great signing for us and did well last couple of seasons. A bit of a dip in form last season and jones didn't managed the whole 'dropping' fiasco correctly.

Westwood is a fantastic keeper one of the best in the division no doubt. However Kirkland is still a very good keeper at this level and I seriously doubt if any team has two better keepers in the championship.

Westwood is top class, but also strikes me as a lucky keeper. No problem with that. He still frustrates me at times, as he is rooted in the 6 yard box when long balls are played through.

Absolutely agree. By far the best keeper we had in ages but can be slow off his line at times. That said as we saw today he's a points winner

Westwood is a fantastic keeper one of the best in the division no doubt. However Kirkland is still a very good keeper at this level and I seriously doubt if any team has two better keepers in the championship.

Agreed. 

Great depth in that goalkeeping department. 

That free kick save in the second half would've gone in if it was Kirkland in goal, not disrespecting Kirkland he's a quality keeper but Westwood is absolutely quality, we've the best two keepers in the league no doubt about that. Watching them warm up yesterday and you can see Kirkland and Westwood get on and respect each other.

I thought the Westwood signing was a bit baffling at the time, mainly because we already had a good keeper in Kirkland and we needed strenthening in other areas, so it seemed 'a waste' of resources.

But it's just another example of Stuart Grays uncanny brilliance managing us, he just knows how to make us better.

I can honestly say I've never had this much confidence in a manager.

I thought the Westwood signing was a bit baffling at the time, mainly because we already had a good keeper in Kirkland and we needed strenthening in other areas, so it seemed 'a waste' of resources.

But it's just another example of Stuart Grays uncanny brilliance managing us, he just knows how to make us better.

I can honestly say I've never had this much confidence in a manager.

Agreed.

Amazing how short memories people have, with Kirkland keeping us in many games last season. Yes he had flaws, but he was also very very good for us.

Saying that, Westwood is a brilliant keeper.

Agree, some harsh comments about Kirkland. He was class last season apart from the goals we conceded from free-kicks.

Edited by TheWednesdayBoys