Your most valuable Sheffield Wednesday memorabilia....

1 & 2 together - A photo of me and Nigel Worthington & another with Nigel Pearson when I was mascot for the Owls Vs Newcastle Untied Boxing Day1988.  We lost 2-1

3 - An LP my old man bought me from the 1984 promotion season.  Alan Biggs on the 33.  Jesus H Christ....

1 & 2 together - A photo of me and Nigel Worthington & another with Nigel Pearson when I was mascot for the Owls Vs Newcastle Untied Boxing Day1988.  We lost 2-1

3 - An LP my old man bought me from the 1984 promotion season.  Alan Biggs on the 33.  Jesus H Christ....

If you want to add to your photo collection, Carl Shutt works in Thomas Cook in Meadowhall.

My brother recently bought our old man one of the 1991 replica shirts for his 60th. Knowing that Hirsty works for the youth development thing he asked if on the off chance they could get it signed for him. They bent over backwards to sort it out at really late notice. Took it down to the training ground for him, sorted it. Even threw in the number 60 on the back for him.

Fair play to them as they didnt really have to even entertain the idea.

I played on hillsborough and at the end of the game I had my picture taken with my daughter in my arms, the kop is in the background with the owl and owls on show.

Not really worth anything to anybody but it's priceless to me.

I hope she'll treasure it long after I'm gone.